T Nation

WTH is Dymethazine??

My friend told me that a friend told him to get some of this:

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_if025.htm

I found this:

http://www.ergo-log.com/dymethazine.html

So I know it’s a pro-hormone. Anybody know anything about it?

Mak, u the man on this stuff, whad up?

dont use prohormones.

read the sticky on the top of this forum

It’s actually not a prohormone.

Rather, it’s two methasteron molecules bound together by an azine group. It was sold in italy as an anabolic under the name Roxilon.

It’ll probably get pulled in a few months.

Dang, I guess I should have posted in the steroid forum. I don’t want to use it at all, I don’t need it, a friend who I lift with was blabbering about it at supper today and I told him it won’t put 20lbs of muscle on you if you don’t bust your ass.

Im pretty sure this product came out moderately recently. There are some logs on it on other websites, but none are too great. I have seen some good mass as well as strength gains, however, i dunno how legit they really are. Effects being compared to Superdrol.

I-force refers to it as a PH, however, i have no idea.

[quote]MAK40 wrote:
Im pretty sure this product came out moderately recently. There are some logs on it on other websites, but none are too great. I have seen some good mass as well as strength gains, however, i dunno how legit they really are. Effects being compared to Superdrol.

I-force refers to it as a PH, however, i have no idea. [/quote]

They refer to it as a “prohormone” due to legal reasons. It might TECHNICALLY be a “prohormone” because the azine bond is removed in the body, but the actual active chemical undergoes no chemical changes. Trust me on this, anyone with some basic steroid knowledge will recognize it as a steroid from it’s chemical structure.

Thanks for coming out, leave the analysis to the big boys from now.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
MAK40 wrote:

They refer to it as a “prohormone” due to legal reasons. It might TECHNICALLY be a “prohormone” because the azine bond is removed in the body, but the actual active chemical undergoes no chemical changes. Trust me on this, anyone with some basic steroid knowledge will recognize it as a steroid from it’s chemical structure.

Thanks for coming out, leave the analysis to the big boys from now.[/quote]

No need to be condescending, he offered his input and in no way attempted to appear more knowledgeable than he was.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
MAK40 wrote:

Thanks for coming out, leave the analysis to the big boys from now.[/quote]

he said, “I have no idea” at the end. Who the fuck are you to say, “leave the analysis to the big boys?”

What is your degree in? Where is it from?

Westclock, you’re right, there was no need for my condescending tone. I guess I just wrote that at the wrong time, on the wrong day. I feel awful bad about that - especially after I made that post in the “T-Cell Steroid” thread regarding the vets here being a little nicer

MAK, didn’t mean no harm. Hope we’re gravy.

np man, i understand. i am pretty new to this, still learnin. I had a feelin it had to do with legal issues…