T Nation

WTF: Safari for Windows?

The apple version of internet explorer is now available for pc’s.

They better hurry the fuck up so I can use leopard as my OS instead of windows. Fuck i’d never turn back (unless Google comes out with an operating system hint hint buy stock)

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
The apple version of internet explorer is now available for pc’s.

They better hurry the fuck up so I can use leopard as my OS instead of windows. Fuck i’d never turn back (unless Google comes out with an operating system hint hint buy stock)[/quote]

1. Safari has been out for Windows for about a year, where have you been?
  2. OS X won’t be coming to Windows-based PCs for a long time, if ever
    3a. What is with this Google OS you speak of? Do you work for them?
    3b. Sure, Android is a phone OS, but as for desktops, they’d be more likely to develop a browser first. Operating systems take a lot of time and effort and money and etc
  1. I heard about it but its one of those things that I thought was just talk next thing you know my computer automatically downloaded it
  2. Yea i know vertical platform blah blah it fucking sucks.
    3 & 4) My bestfriend does… and yes a browser will come through b4 an os but word is thats an idea they’re kicking around

hmm, I am VERY intrigued. Could you, say, get some sort of proof of this from your friend?

I’m placing an order for 5000 dollars worth of equity. you better be right.

Xen there is a way to get OSX onto PC’s, it’s not legal though but it can and has been done - patched versions all over the net though the installations can be tricky.

I am using it now, and it is very fast.

The only downfall so far is that highlighted letters are black on a blue background. I usually highlight quotes on here to make them easier to read. I wish they would go away from the grey on black quotes on this site.

Anyone have any further thoughts on Safari?

I have found that initially it was quite fast, but it seems slower every time I load it now.

I do like some of the features like clearing the history, one click and it is gone.