T Nation

WTF - Rant?

So…

Why is it every time I click on a thread to see some pictures of someone who has busted their ass for a decade flex some serious muscle, or I click on a thread to watch a video of some insane strong dude rip up 800lbs from the floor, guaranteed within the first 3 posts some knob is talking about AAS/gear/drugs/whateverthefuckthecoolkidscallit?

For fuck’s sake can we get the fuck over it and drop the steroid conversation? Christ there is a whole forum full of vary intelligent people about them, can’t we all just leave it at that?

Why can’t people just let this shit go and talk about the lift, or the massive muscle some dude busted ass to get? Rather than waste the space with “oh he obviously did roids dude.” “No one that age could lift that much raw without roids man.”

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCC

/rant

I’m off to wash the sand out of my vagina…

Yeah roger that, I could take all the gear on earth and not deadlift 1008 or bench 1200.

oh, I totally agree with you beans.

The part about washing the sand out of my vagina as well.

But…especially the comments on youtube vids, these kids always talking trash about AAS/gear etc… There’s this user I keep on seeing “steriod4losers” that posts regularly on weight lifting videos.

its get a life (off topic)…so im going off topic. aznt0rk…im taking your avatar, blowing it up, and making it my carboard sex slave… / hijack, but yes, toolbag commetns from toolbag kids. And you do know like 90% of the time the people posting that shit rip on any OTC supps their parents’ allowance can alot them?

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:

But…especially the comments on youtube vids, these kids always talking trash about AAS/gear etc… There’s this user I keep on seeing “steriod4losers” that posts regularly on weight lifting videos. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure that steroidsR4losers guy has commented on every BBing video I have watched in the past 2 months. He’s dedicated. What a great way to spend your free time.

Yeah, YouTube is pretty much the worst place as far as the “he toootualy dus roidz dood” bullshit goes.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:

But…especially the comments on youtube vids, these kids always talking trash about AAS/gear etc… There’s this user I keep on seeing “steriod4losers” that posts regularly on weight lifting videos.

I’m pretty sure that steroidsR4losers guy has commented on every BBing video I have watched in the past 2 months. He’s dedicated. What a great way to spend your free time.[/quote]

That guy pisses me off.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:

I’m pretty sure that steroidsR4losers guy has commented on every BBing video I have watched in the past 2 months. He’s dedicated. What a great way to spend your free time.

That guy pisses me off.[/quote]

Is he the guy that always say “…”?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
there is a whole forum full of vary intelligent people about them, can’t we all just leave it at that?
[/quote]

The people making those posts aren’t interested in intelligent conversation.

truthfully, I dont give a fuck about people who bash steroids, because hances are those same people never lift anyway

I think the whole idea of using steroids to “cheat” is bullshit

because any true ahlete has already busted his ass to get to a point where gear is his last possible option

not only that, but if you love you sport enog to take the risks of sides than that should prove that you have a passion for your sport-enough so that you will risk your health to improve your contribution to the game

people who rip on steroids ae just talking. because they are brainwashed by the media and peers

everytime someone says something to me about my ph, I just rock out a double biceps and

say Wake Up,Refuse,Resist

that’s a mighty big sandy vag you got there

[quote]polo77j wrote:
that’s a mighty big sandy vag you got there[/quote]

My guess is the mods will have that pic gone before today ends.

lol

Yeah,I hate that too Most of the time the people ripping on juice are the same people who snap up every supplement that’s supposed to be “just like 'roids” too.

I think the real reason steroids are demonized goes like this:

1. Joe Blow doesn’t like working out because it’s hard and hurts.
  2. Joe Blow thus doesn’t get good results.
  3. Joe Blow sees someone else getting good results, working out hard and using juice.
  4. JB assumes the juice makes all that work feel easier or that the gear monkey did less suffering for his gains.
  5. JB pouts and talks shit because he’s suffering for his mediocre gains like nature intended.

The truth is, juice doesn’t make training any less painful. In fact, they allow you to train harder (let’s the body catch up with the will) so they make training EVEN more painful and unpleasant if you have the guts.

This is why some of the most vocal complainers will never accomplish anything, even with all the juice in the world: they are pussies in the gym, on the track or in the field.