T Nation

WTF- No Surge?

Biotest is out of Surge and I need some.

C’mon

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
We’re updating Surge Workout Fuel and should have it available again very soon.

The new formula will utilize Biotest Intensified Liquid Flavoring so that the concentration of the formula can be changed without altering the intensity of the flavor.

Plus, the larger packaging will include 60-percent more servings.

If everything goes according to schedule, it will be released this month.

[/quote]

From the discussion thread for Surge Workout Fuel.

Workout Fuel, If i knew they were going to go out of stock even in lemonade i would of bought like 4 containers, now I’m on the I,Bodybuilder program without Anaconda and am on my last serving of Workout Fuel…

I am almost out myself, and not happy. It is perfect for my conditioning work days. The only thing that scares me is that fruit punch and lemonade will not be available for flavors. I think the fruit punch flavor is by far the best tasting supplement I have ever had.

i ran out a couple of weeks ago and regret it. im not sure i would recommend this product to anyone else bc whenever you start using it, it works great, but when you run out, you dont even feel like training. you dont ever want to train again without it! ill look forward when it is back in stock. ill have my order in for Surge Workout Fuel and Superfood (maybe for Receptormax also). i check back every day to see if its available!

[quote]greggio wrote:
I am almost out myself, and not happy. It is perfect for my conditioning work days. The only thing that scares me is that fruit punch and lemonade will not be available for flavors. I think the fruit punch flavor is by far the best tasting supplement I have ever had. [/quote]

I would bet that the flavors will be the liquid flavors like with ANACONDA and MAG-10. Maybe they will add lemonade and fruit punch.

Is that 60% more servings at the same price???

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
We’re updating Surge Workout Fuel and should have it available again very soon.

The new formula will utilize Biotest Intensified Liquid Flavoring so that the concentration of the formula can be changed without altering the intensity of the flavor.

Plus, the larger packaging will include 60-percent more servings.

If everything goes according to schedule, it will be released this month.

[/quote]

Can’t find that thread (Search = Bad), does this apply to just Surge Workout Fuel or the other plethora of products on backorder at the moment.

Got some Power Drive ordered and paid for, just waiting to be shipped when possible :smiley:

From the discussion thread for Surge Workout Fuel.

[quote]greggio wrote:
The only thing that scares me is that fruit punch and lemonade will not be available for flavors. I think the fruit punch flavor is by far the best tasting supplement I have ever had. [/quote]

Having sampled the original and new flavors of Surge Workout Fuel back to back, I can attest that the new flavors are in fact better, so you have nothing to fear.

but when can we get some???

[quote]BiggerthnU wrote:
but when can we get some???[/quote]

It should be available next week.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]greggio wrote:
The only thing that scares me is that fruit punch and lemonade will not be available for flavors. I think the fruit punch flavor is by far the best tasting supplement I have ever had. [/quote]

Having sampled the original and new flavors of Surge Workout Fuel back to back, I can attest that the new flavors are in fact better, so you have nothing to fear.[/quote]

I’m liking this.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]BiggerthnU wrote:
but when can we get some???[/quote]

It should be available next week.[/quote]

I’m liking this even more. I had a nice stash of Workout Fuel built up, but my wife has been killing it! Luckily I haven’t been using much of it since switching to Anaconda and Mag-10, but I still use it on conditioning days.

[quote]BlakedaMan wrote:
Is that 60% more servings at the same price???[/quote]

Living in Canada I sure hope so.

Need more Surge! Is it gonna be released anytime this week?

[quote]heavysession wrote:
Need more Surge! Is it gonna be released anytime this week?[/quote]

read a few lines above.

[quote]honest_lifter wrote:

[quote]heavysession wrote:
Need more Surge! Is it gonna be released anytime this week?[/quote]

read a few lines above.[/quote]

Read Mod Brian’s response in the SWF discussion, its not coming out this week.