WTF is Wrong with Ohio?

Apparently when a Hurricane hits Texas all Ohio workers lose all their money to our relief efforts.

This poor old lady must have been so fed up with all of her money going to Texas instead of Texas’ own taxes being used on repairs that she kept a football to stick it to the man with a big Fuck You Kiddos!

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Apparently when a Hurricane hits Texas all Ohio workers lose all their money to our relief efforts.

This poor old lady must have been so fed up with all of her money going to Texas instead of Texas’ own taxes being used on repairs that she kept a football to stick it to the man with a big Fuck You Kiddos! [/quote]

LMAO.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
It’s nasty of the old woman to keep the football, but I think I would go ahead and hand in my nutsack if I ever called the police over some petty shit like that.[/quote]

LOL that’s a funny visual image…

Here…(holding a couple of wrinkly, hairy balls in one’s hand)…it’s my nutsack…keep it. I don’t need it anymore.

Ayyy Ohhh Where’d you go Ohi-O

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:

This poor old lady must have been so fed up with all of her money going to Texas instead of Texas’ own taxes being used on repairs that she kept a football to stick it to the man with a big Fuck You Kiddos! [/quote]

LIfe sure is good living off the taxing payers in Ohio.

BTW, anyone catch U of Ohio shit the bed against the Temple Owls last night. Leading the whole game until the last 2 minutes.

Just goes back to my original post, WTF is not wrong in Ohio?

OSU bed-shitting on the agenda…

No kidding I live in Ohio, and was almost charged for sexual assualt and public indecency (wrote an apology letter instead) for mooning one of my friends for fun and a police officer just happened to be passing by. From my dad’s experciences 25 years ago everyone would have just laughed it up. But things are different and the state of ohio is a grumpy old man.

and No doubt to the post welcome to the new world order, and American socialsim.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Well maybe I take that all back, it appears another story says that the crossing guard may have stepped out to stop the truck and it just didn’t stop.[/quote]

[quote]EG wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
timbofirstblood wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
It’s nasty of the old woman to keep the football, but I think I would go ahead and hand in my nutsack if I ever called the police over some petty shit like that.

Furthermore, there’s no way she deserved to be arrested for that.

Yeah. The cops must have been pretty fucking bored to take something like that serious.

Maybe she has a “criminal record”.[/quote]

you have quite possibly, the greatest avatar i have ever laid eyes on sir. Good day to you sir.