WTF Is T-Cell Alpha

Well there’s a difference between Klip’s goofiness and when he actually talks about training.

I have another log on a different site that explains my exploitations with women ( a bet on the realistic side) but at the same time, when it comes to talk about training, I’m top of my game. These two are in the same as me.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
Well there’s a difference between Klip’s goofiness and when he actually talks about training.[/quote]

That’s better. People need to hear this.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
Well there’s a difference between Klip’s goofiness and when he actually talks about training.

That’s better. People need to hear this.[/quote]

It does exist.

i’ve seen kippy’s snatch videos before, good shit

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Jacked Diesel wrote:
I have been off the boards for over a month now. When I came back to see what was up on here, I noticed I had messages telling me that people had nominated me or some shit for T-Cell Alpha. Can anyone explain what a T-Cell Alpha is? I’m lost.

I’d like someone to explain why you are nominated.

HI PRICK! I’m nominated too. Just so you would know.[/quote]

I was fucking with him like I always do in good jest, now who’s the prick?

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
i’ve seen kippy’s snatch before, good shit[/quote]

Wait… what?

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
i’ve seen kippy’s snatch before, good shit[/quote]

wow, just wow :wink:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
ericbyrnesjr wrote:
i’ve seen kippy’s snatch before, good shit

Wait… what?[/quote]

crap, ya beat me to it

[quote]Makavali wrote:
ericbyrnesjr wrote:
i’ve seen kippy’s snatch before, good shit

Wait… what?[/quote]

LMAO!

When I first started visiting this site and posting in 2000 (when it was Testosterone.net), there WERE none of these ‘I don’t want to get too big’ posts.

Granted, I let a lot of time slip by before I started posting again, but what the fuck happened, exactly?

[quote]wirewound wrote:
When I first started visiting this site and posting in 2000 (when it was Testosterone.net), there WERE none of these ‘I don’t want to get too big’ posts.

Granted, I let a lot of time slip by before I started posting again, but what the fuck happened, exactly?[/quote]

Who knows? I tend to ignore those posts. People who think they might accidentally get “swole” overnight usually aren’t worth helping anyway.

OMG!!1! I LOOK LIKE ARNIE CUZ I DRANK A PROTEIN SHAKE!!1! AND USED NO-XPLODE!!!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Jacked Diesel wrote:
I have been off the boards for over a month now. When I came back to see what was up on here, I noticed I had messages telling me that people had nominated me or some shit for T-Cell Alpha. Can anyone explain what a T-Cell Alpha is? I’m lost.

I’d like someone to explain why you are nominated.[/quote]

rockscar, to be honest I don’t care whether i’m in this little club or not. I do want to point something out to you though: your level on this site, number of posts, and various groups you are in on this site does not translate to shit in the gym, which I don’t think you understand.

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
Jacked Diesel wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Jacked Diesel wrote:

rockscar, to be honest I don’t care whether i’m in this little club or not. I do want to point something out to you though: your level on this site, number of posts, and various groups you are in on in this site does not translate to shit in the gym, which I don’t think you understand.

you for got gay avatars[/quote]

haha

now that we are done being assholes to each other in good jest :slight_smile: do you have to be a member of the T-Cell to actually post in the T-Cell?

Yes.

what happens if i take everyone to tribunal?

and can we have t-shirts made so others are aware of our membership?

stronghold, you in clemson for the summer?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Kliplemet wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Jacked Diesel wrote:

HI PRICK! I’m nominated too. Just so you would know.

I was fucking with him like I always do in good jest, now who’s the prick?[/quote]

Did you read this? I’ll match my gym gains against yours anyday young man, but realize this was not an attack, so get some thicker skin…

No offense to anyone, but I’m JD’s side when I too also thought about tribunaling everyone for the lulz

Irish, I know JD personally. He actually looks like he lifts. Dresses like a queer, but still looks like he lifts.

JD, Im not in Clemson for the majority of the summer. Ill be back August 1 though when my lease starts. Joining the Dungeon this year?

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Dresses like a queer[/quote]

Sort of pwned!