T Nation

WTF? Homeless

A homeless woman living in crawlspace of this guy’s apartmentt:

WTF? I have a feeling this is most likely staged…but still creepy. This video does validate why I don’t like hidden “nooks and crannies” in my place of living.

So the woman was stealthy enough to pull out a stool to get off the table when coming down, but was willing to leave the fridge door open while drinking milk and chill on his couch watching TV while she ate?

Oh, and the dude is an aspiring actor. Hmm.

edit: I’d hit it.

Plus, if you maximize the screen you can see her chilling back there in plain site while he sets up the camera… once it goes blurry then snaps into focus.

Staged. There’s nowhere to get out of the apartment. How does she drop a deuce without using the toilet? Seems like this couple wanted to make a video based around the weird little cubbyhole in their apartment.

So like how did she get into his apartment to get inside the crawlspace in the first place?

[quote]JLu wrote:
So like how did she get into his apartment to get inside the crawlspace in the first place?[/quote]

You think that would have been explained first. If it was me,I would be explaining how I beat the brakes off a homeless person living in my apartment before anything else.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Plus, if you maximize the screen you can see her chilling back there in plain site while he sets up the camera… once it goes blurry then snaps into focus.[/quote]

You are correct…sorry bastards. She is fixing her sleeves and frizzing up her hair.

this is fake

but this does happen

all the time in Columbus

I just noticed the thread title. No,I’m not homeless or about to be…lol.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Staged. There’s nowhere to get out of the apartment. How does she drop a deuce without using the toilet? Seems like this couple wanted to make a video based around the weird little cubbyhole in their apartment. [/quote]

Well, she could always use the toilet when no one is home. You can hold shit in for a while (especially considering she would pretty much be living on scraps), but when ya gotta piss, ya gotta piss.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
this is fake

but this does happen

all the time in Columbus [/quote]

for real?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

this is fake

but this does happen

for real?[/quote]
yea, there are a bunch of bold ass homeless people in c/o. They don’t actually go in the house but they’ll camp out on your porch. They even wake up and fold their blankets too like its and actual bedroom.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

this is fake

but this does happen

for real?[/quote]

Yes.

The Count has never been known to tell a fib on this board.

It’s fake. You can see her up there when he’s setting up the camera. She heads to the fridge and drinks the milk, which is the first thing he goes for when he wakes up. That is too much of a coincidence for me to believe.

Plus, when he comes in the the middle of the night and she runs and hits the deck in the living room, he doesn’t hear or see ANYTHING. He doesn’t notice the sink smells like piss when he’s hanging out there for a while.

[quote]JLu wrote:
So like how did she get into his apartment to get inside the crawlspace in the first place?[/quote]

This was a CSI episode. Some guy broke into one of the agents’ homes and set up shop in his attic watching him sleep, shit and eat all day. He initially got in by copying a key and then made an access through the roof to get back in and out…or something like that.

Either way, unless there is an easy way in and out for said “creeper”, I doubt this could happen much in real life unless they had the skill to leave no evidence behind every time they came down.

On CSI, the guy was being stalked.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Oh, and the dude is an aspiring actor. Hmm.
[/quote]

Bingo! Any clip featuring an aspiring actor is most likely a fake: in other words, the actor isn’t good enough to get consistent acting work, so they post a fantasy scenario on Youtube in order to cash in on whatever publicity may result…

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
It’s fake. You can see her up there when he’s setting up the camera. She heads to the fridge and drinks the milk, which is the first thing he goes for when he wakes up.

That is too much of a coincidence for me to believe. Plus, when he comes in the the middle of the night and she runs and hits the deck in the living room, he doesn’t hear or see ANYTHING. He doesn’t notice the sink smells like piss when he’s hanging out there for a while.[/quote]

He also doesn’t even glance at the camera after his midnight snack, or the next morning until he “remembers” it just before walking out.

Not that that says too much about it… just that if I set up a camera and walked back downstairs later that night, I’d probably at least glance at it at some point.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
I just noticed the thread title. No,I’m not homeless or about to be…lol. [/quote]

Lol when I saw the threat title that was the first thing that popped into my head :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
I just noticed the thread title. No,I’m not homeless or about to be…lol. [/quote]

Hahaha! That’s why I clicked on the thread!

this happened in my high school once. he was living in the back room of the theater where we kept all the spare furniture, no goes back there except to set up the stage. well one evening the theater teacher walks in on him and scares the shit out of him and he high tails it outa the school. well anyway the school goes and checks the cameras and it seems he had been living there for a few months.

doh