T Nation

WTF Elmo?


#4

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RkESZThg9Rs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRkESZThg9Rs

Damn now we’re going to have wrong sounding Muppets. He was also on the grest spacr coaster and was one of the fire guys jn labyrinth


#5

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RkESZThg9Rs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRkESZThg9Rs

Damn now we’re going to have wrong sounding Muppets. He was also on the grest spacr coaster and was one of the fire guys jn labyrinth[/quote]

Lol @ Kevin and his blank screens.


#6

Elmo’s done. Michael Jackson’s glove never toured again after the allegations. He’ll do what every other disgraced hand accessory has to do to eke out a meager living: performing body cavity searches at customs.


#7

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RkESZThg9Rs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRkESZThg9Rs

Damn now we’re going to have wrong sounding Muppets. He was also on the grest spacr coaster and was one of the fire guys jn labyrinth[/quote]

Lol @ Kevin and his blank screens.[/quote]
At least I try, it’s hard posting from a smartphone. It was the family guy joke about wrong sounding Muppets


#8

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Damn now we’re going to have wrong sounding Muppets. He was also on the grest spacr coaster and was one of the fire guys jn labyrinth[/quote]

Lol @ Kevin and his blank screens.[/quote]
At least I try, it’s hard posting from a smartphone. It was the family guy joke about wrong sounding Muppets[/quote]


#9

This just made those Tickle Me Elmo dolls even More Creepy.


#10

[quote]four60 wrote:Double Post

Ummmmm

Shazam?


#11

[quote]four60 wrote:

Damn


#12

So the initial accuser has recanted. Why?

Now this new accuser comes along in its wake, expecting a payoff?

If Clash were a nobody, would this be happening?

Also, if this were a heterosexual situation, would the accuser be coming out against the woman accused?

What if she were a rich celebrity?

I’m not disputing the allegations per se, I’m just illustrating a few variables, and also that money changes everything.


#13

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
So the initial accuser has recanted. Why?

Now this new accuser comes along in its wake, expecting a payoff?

If Clash were a nobody, would this be happening?

Also, if this were a heterosexual situation, would the accuser be coming out against the woman accused?

What if she were a rich celebrity?

I’m not disputing the allegations per se, I’m just illustrating a few variables, and also that money changes everything.
[/quote]

I agree with you ID. It’s really hard to tell nowadays if these allegations are purely for profit.


#14

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Damn now we’re going to have wrong sounding Muppets. He was also on the grest spacr coaster and was one of the fire guys jn labyrinth[/quote]

Lol @ Kevin and his blank screens.[/quote]
At least I try, it’s hard posting from a smartphone. It was the family guy joke about wrong sounding Muppets[/quote]

http://youtu.be/PxfbLXeCa5Y[/quote]

Thank you


#15

http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=6sgwDJfBhK8

Elmo’s original voice

Goddamnit, anyone know how to post teh youtubes with an android phone using dolphin browser?


#16

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
So the initial accuser has recanted. Why?

Now this new accuser comes along in its wake, expecting a payoff?

If Clash were a nobody, would this be happening?

Also, if this were a heterosexual situation, would the accuser be coming out against the woman accused?

What if she were a rich celebrity?

I’m not disputing the allegations per se, I’m just illustrating a few variables, and also that money changes everything.
[/quote]

Clash made a big mistake by paying the first accuser. Making it go away with cash is the worst thing you can do since more come out of the closet like roaches. His career is done, sadly.

As for him frequenting a teen sex line (if true), that was totally idiotic. I guess he figured having an adult relationship with a man would end his career if anyone found out. But as an adult he should have known better. It was a dumb and dangerous thing to do.

Goodbye Elmo :frowning:


#17

#18

[quote]browndisaster wrote:


#19

Christ, everyone is a pedo these days or being accused of being one.


#20

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Christ, everyone is a pedo these days or being accused of being one.[/quote]

What I have realized about this issue, is that it’s waaaaay more prevalent than we think.


#21

all these damn sexy kids


#22

you know he probably had sex using the Elmo voice…


#23

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Christ, everyone is a pedo these days or being accused of being one.[/quote]

What I have realized about this issue, is that it’s waaaaay more prevalent than we think.[/quote]

Yeah…