T Nation

WTF, Do I have Gyno?

Took some pics today and it looks like I got Bitch titts to me, what do ya’ll think? I’ve never been on gear, but I’ve took Alphamale and TRIBEX before.

If this is a serious question I’d suggest losing some of the pudge.

(awkward silence)

Definitely NOT as bad as the other “Do I have gyno” thread.

do you have hard lumps under your nips?

also do you know where gyno comes from?
its a condition where you grow female breast tissue from higher than normal estrogen levels,if yo go ahead and search the steroid forum you can find alot of good info in there about gyno,what causes it and how to handle it.

if you have higher amounts of fat then its possible to have gyno from that.
if you never have done steroids then I think you do not have true gyno but you may just be fat.

drop the weight and see if its still there,also if you have the hard lumps under your nips go in and see a doc because men not only can get gyno but they can also get breast cancer.

woah you have super gyno, with a touch of ghey.

[quote]Nich wrote:

if you never have done steroids then I think you do not have true gyno but you may just be fat.

[/quote]

You don’t know what you are talking about. Steroids are not needed to get “true gyno”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Nich wrote:

You don’t know what you are talking about. Steroids are not needed to get “true gyno”.[/quote]

did I not say in the same line that men with higher amounts of fat can also have gyno without steroids?
and did I not say that if there was the lump that indicated the condition then he needed to be looked at by a doc?

my point was that if there is no lumps then it isnt gyno its just that he has too much fat in the chest and it looks like tits.
which is why I said loose some of the fat first and see if it dosent go away.

[quote] did I not say in the same line that men with higher amounts of fat can also have gyno without steroids?
and did I not say that if there was the lump that indicated the condition then he needed to be looked at by a doc?

my point was that if there is no lumps then it isnt gyno its just that he has too much fat in the chest and it looks like tits.
which is why I said loose some of the fat first and see if it dosent go away. [/quote]

So you are basically saying gyno is coming from fat???

Elaborate for simple minded please.

true gyno = breast tissue

Chances are that if this guy cuts a bit, he’ll get rid of the bitch tits.

[quote]Nich wrote:

did I not say in the same line that men with higher amounts of fat can also have gyno without steroids?

[/quote]

Once again, you don’t know what you are talking about. The formation of actual breast tissue in men does not need steroids to occur. It does NOT have to simply be “obesity related gyno”. Many see the onset of gyno during puberty. It does NOT have to be related to fat alone.

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:

which is why I said loose some of the fat first and see if it dosent go away.

So you are basically saying gyno is coming from fat???

Elaborate for simple minded please.[/quote]

ok simply put,but you might not want to listen to me cause I dont know what I am talking about.

in men we make testosterone and we also have an enzime in the body called aramotase.

aramotase converts the test into estrogen
this enzime is found in the testes,parts of the brain and also in fat
the more fat you have the more aramotase enzime you have to convert the test into e.
this is why the higher body fat you have the more estrogen you have and the lower testosterone you may have.

if it is actual gyno you will have hard lumps under your nipples because gyno nothing more than the growing of the mamery glands.

if you do not have the lumps under the nipples chances are it is just fat deposits that look like breasts.

yes it is possible to have gyno and never do steroids
the reason why people get gyno with roids is because you have more testosterone and there for you will convert more of that into estrogen (basicly anyways)
but you can get gyno during puberity when your hormones are all jacked up as it is,and you can also get it from being overweight.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Nich wrote:

Once again, you don’t know what you are talking about. The formation of actual breast tissue in men does not need steroids to occur. It does NOT have to simply be “obesity related gyno”. Many see the onset of gyno during puberty. It does NOT have to be related to fat alone.[/quote]

we were writing at the same time.
I didnt say that it was only caused by obesity nor did I say it was only caused by steroids.
I understand it may also be caused during puberty.

Correct me if I am wrong Prof.

Gyno occurs from
A) Increased estrogen (duh)
B) Decreased Testosterone (mhm)

But am I getting this wrong:

Males produce Estrogen and Testosterone, in a certain ratio, and If one is upped the otehr one follows.

Hence more testosterone, More estrogen, and while the test works on your development, the Estrogen takes its natural toll on your bodies.

Is this right or am I over simplifying it?

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
Once again, you don’t know what you are talking about. The formation of actual breast tissue in men does not need steroids to occur. It does NOT have to simply be “obesity related gyno”. Many see the onset of gyno during puberty. It does NOT have to be related to fat alone.

Correct me if I am wrong Prof.

Gyno occurs from
A) Increased estrogen (duh)
B) Decreased Testosterone (mhm)

But am I getting this wrong:

Males produce Estrogen and Testosterone, in a certain ratio, and If one is upped the otehr one follows.

Hence more testosterone, More estrogen, and while the test works on your development, the Estrogen takes its natural toll on your bodies.

Is this right or am I over simplifying it?
[/quote]

Your body works on a negative feedback mechanism when it comes to many hormones which is what you are referring to. Gyno itself is not caused by the actions of testosterone directly. It is caused by the presence of increased amounts of estrogen along with the genetic predisposition to have more receptor sites in the breast area responsive to it.

Increasing testosterone levels whether from puberty or steroid use can both lead to increased production/secretion of estrogen as a result leading to gyno in those prone to it.

I knew a kid in back high school who had serious gyno… only he never lifted a weight, yet smoked a ton of pot.