WTF Blanket

Funny as hell!

Aside from the shock I have that those products actually exist, I find them quite terrifying to look at. They resemble some sort of Pagan/Druid cloak fused with something a Satanist might wear while slaughtering a goat.

Imagine knocking on a door at night and seeing a family wearing those in dim candlelight? I’d be afraid of having my spleen cut out!

I saw the original commercial for the first time on Saturday night, so the timing of this was perfect!

My father has always said, “you can sell anything to Americans if you market it right.” After seeing this, those words couldn’t be truer.

/truer is a word right?

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:

Shuffles Shoe Mops
https://video.permint.com/pi-player-mkI.swf?mediaid=21 [/quote]

come on, who hasn’t done that with a towel? I’m getting me some shuffle shoes.

Them having sold 4 million of those things makes me shake my head, god we americans are stupid as hell, I wonder how much money they’ve made so far

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I actually bought my friend a Snuggie as a gag gift. The shipping took so damn long that the event passed, so it is sitting in a closet now.

Flame away.[/quote]

Haha!.
My wife told me her friend bought 3 Snuggies - one for each of her kids for Christmas!! That’s the beginning of a lifetime of woes for that family.