T Nation

WSJ: Rising Threats Against Agents

“On Thursday, 53-year old Andrew Joseph Stack crashed his private plane into an Austin, Texas, office building that housed IRS workers, killing himself and one IRS employee and injuring 13 others.”

“In the past four years, there appears to have been a “steady, upward trend” in the number of threats against IRS employees, said an official with the Treasury Department’s Inspector General for Tax Administration. That assessment, offered in response to an inquiry from Dow Jones Newswires, is based on preliminary data, the official cautioned.”

This stands to reason as income disparity is the highest since the 1920’s. If government seeks to confiscate what little you have left, people WILL become violent.

… You know, the hostility toward the IRS is really misdirected. As far as I know, the IRS really doesn’t “make the rules” they jsut enforce them.

If people are pissed off about taxes, they really ought to direct their anger toward those criminal fucking idiots in Congress and the U.S. Treasury.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
… You know, the hostility toward the IRS is really misdirected. As far as I know, the IRS really doesn’t “make the rules” they jsut enforce them.

If people are pissed off about taxes, they really ought to direct their anger toward those criminal fucking idiots in Congress and the U.S. Treasury.[/quote]

Pretty much … it’s like being mad at your loan officer for your interest rate

Blood in the streets my friends… it’s coming. It is getting to that point.


I’ve reported you all to the FBI and I’m told you’ll be charged with treason.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
I’ve reported you all to the FBI and I’m told you’ll be charged with treason.[/quote]

As a former employee of the NSA, I checked with old friends and there is no record of you doing this.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
… You know, the hostility toward the IRS is really misdirected. As far as I know, the IRS really doesn’t “make the rules” they jsut enforce them.

[/quote]

Great point. [invoke Godwin’s Law early] We shouldn’t have killed those Nazis tossing Jews in the oven. We should have just gone after Hitler.

Listen, if you know rules are immoral and you enforce them, you’re every bit as guilty as the guy making the rules.

mike

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Blood in the streets my friends… it’s coming. It is getting to that point. [/quote]

If they pass this health bill through reconciliation then we are going to witness a full on revolt.