WSFSB Appreciation Society

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
Thanks for that link Nate- it helps a lot!

I am not even going to wait til next week, just going to jump in today…

It’s RE day,and for the first exercise I will do as many pushups as I can for 2 minutes(ow!)[/quote]

So how’d it go? Sore a little bit today? :wink:

[quote]OooahhhCANTONA wrote:
Max effort upper.

Close-grip benched 2 plates aside for 5 reps![/quote]

New PR?

Nice job!

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
mom-in-MD wrote:

So how’d it go? Sore a little bit today? :wink:

[/quote]

I did 30 in 2 min :slight_smile: Back in bootcamp I think I was able to do 60+! Just another goal to work toward :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

any1 got an excel spreadsheet with the Ws4Sb 3 program in it they would be willing to share with the rest of us ?

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
OooahhhCANTONA wrote:
Max effort upper.

Close-grip benched 2 plates aside for 5 reps!

New PR?

Nice job!

[/quote]

I’ve done more in the past, but this is a PR most i’ve lifted in a good while on close-grip, so I know where I’m going now

[quote]blunt wrote:
any1 got an excel spreadsheet with the Ws4Sb 3 program in it they would be willing to share with the rest of us ?[/quote]

chech this

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/excel_worksheets_waterbury_gvt_agvt_ovt_westside

[quote]blunt wrote:
any1 got an excel spreadsheet with the Ws4Sb 3 program in it they would be willing to share with the rest of us ?[/quote]

forget it !!the link doesnt work anymore!!

Question; About The carry over from Squat to Deadlifts…Dont know how you guys are altenating Deads and Squats on the lowerbody day but do you think its gonna have a bad impact on you deads if your squatting for 3 weeks??

Could it be a good idea to perform both on maxeffort lower body days? well i know some coaches and peoples(like me im doing it)that performedon on the same days…do you think it could have a negative impact!!

CrankMAN as long as you are making progress in your lifts just keep doing them if you progress in 3 weeks while squatting just do it !!

i dont know about performing both on one day and have no experience but i would believe that it is a question if you can recover from both and the your CNS wont burnout.

Give some numbers and it might help…

Hey nate was that you that made that spreadsheet up for this templete i think that would be a great thing to have thanks.

Big

I have an excel spreadsheet I made up. It has blocks to put in the exercises for the appropriate day, and then blocks to put in your weight and reps.

PM me if you want me to send it to you.

For the person that asked about deads and squats. I squat for 3 weeks then deadlift for 3 weeks. All summer long I kept hitting new 3 rep PRs. It hasn’t affected either lift by taking a 3 week break.

[quote]Big nation wrote:
Hey nate was that you that made that spreadsheet up for this templete i think that would be a great thing to have thanks.

Big[/quote]

I did, but I’m not sure if I still have it. My old computer crashed on me and I may have lost it.

I have some other Excel files based on a few Westside templates. I can probably go back to those and make a WS4SB template from them based on the new and improved WS4SB3 info.

I’ll try to find some time to do that and let you know!

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Big nation wrote:

Big

I did, but I’m not sure if I still have it. My old computer crashed on me and I may have lost it.

I have some other Excel files based on a few Westside templates. I can probably go back to those and make a WS4SB template from them based on the new and improved WS4SB3 info.

I’ll try to find some time to do that and let you know!
[/quote]

Just wanted to thank you again nate i can see this helping me in the near future as i have never even recorded my lifting.

Big

Squats one week deads the next works very well for most trainees

So what going on with the bunch of SKINNY BASTARD??

Anybody got some good rear delt exercises to share?

I have a hard time hitting them

Band pull a parts with a pause are working for me. They make my shoulders feel pretty good too.

Rear delt flys.

Hi guys! I hv spent 1 night finishing all 16 pages! Thx for all the exprience shared! I m currently on the 4th week of WS4SB3, and I feels my body getting more balance and my injuries rehabbing is on its way! All the best!

I didn’t hv any lower body DE/ME last week as I accidentally pulled my ham (not from lifting) , instead I hv done ergometer and Bodyweight squats/lunging variations. Today was my lower body de day and I did some vertical jumps (reduced sets) and bulgarian split squats w/ added rom.

Got weaker in the split squats but expected. I also sub. romanian DL with supine single leg fitball curls. That really gave my ham a burn! Will do ergometer tmr as conditioning exercise and see how it goes.

As for training log I put it on facebook LOL. Maybe I should also put it on the log section!

Get Strong brothers!

By the way, my schedule is like this:

Mon: ME Upper body
Tue: DE Lower body
WeD: Rest
Thurs: Upper body Repetition Day
Fri: ME Lower Body
Sat & Sun: Rest

What do u guys recommend to do on the non-training days if my goals are strength, hypertrophy, maybe lose a bit of fat? I know these are 3 distinct goals. I m just a bit greedy…