WSBB4SB

just wondering if im doing this right. I also want to know how often to switch up exercises.

Monday
BB BEnch-3 warm up sets 135x10,155x10,22x8 (working) 3 sets at 275x3
Incline DB-70x10,75x10, 80x8, 85x10(dont ask how that one worked)
Lat Pulls-3sets of 100 10,8,8
w/
DB Pullover- 75a, 3 sets of 12
Hammer curls-4 sets of 8

Wed
Box squat- did 8x2 but i def think i wrote that down wrong
Split squat-4x10e
Leg curl on swiss-4x15

Friday
DB snatch-4x12e
Rack pulls-4x12
w/
pull ups 3xfailure
Alt DB press-3x10e
Incline curl3x10
w/
Tate press 3x10

Any advice on what needs to be changed would be great. I also want to throw more olympic lifts in there. I thought about doin em tues and thurs wit turckish get ups and stuff like that. Good idea? Bad idea?

[quote]ProtienPapi wrote:
just wondering if im doing this right. I also want to know how often to switch up exercises.

Monday
BB BEnch-3 warm up sets 135x10,155x10,22x8 (working) 3 sets at 275x3
Incline DB-70x10,75x10, 80x8, 85x10(dont ask how that one worked)
Lat Pulls-3sets of 100 10,8,8
w/
DB Pullover- 75a, 3 sets of 12
Hammer curls-4 sets of 8
[/quote]

in short NO you are working to a 3 rep max if this is ME day so you lets say last week you got 275 x 3 of a 3RM then this week may look like this
Bar x a lot
95 x 10
135 x 8
185 x 5
225 x 3
280 x 3 PR!!!

then maybe hit a few sets SOLID!! not failing at 90% + say
250 x 3 a set or two but you got that PR or you may have went same load 275 and got 1 more rep last week you got 3 this week get 4 etc etc

then do the assistance work

if this is ME same as above

Im really not sure what this day is but if following WS4SB it should be Upper rep day do say DBN bench and rep out on 3-4 sets all the hell out trying to get more each week. then your assitance

you would have skills conditioning etc on other days for lower body sprints drag sled etc or do a lower day lighter DE/RE

I suggest reading the article again and keep the ?'s coming

Sure you could do Oly lifts as the conditioning extra workout etc

Changing exercises Id say at this point go at least 3-5 weeks prior to changing your ME move as long as your making PR’s its all good bro keep it simple get strong. If that progress looks like it will stall change the move

Phill

Ok I understand the ME days, i think. Work up to a 3RM greater then last week, then 3 solid sets at atleast 90% followed by assistance.

The Rep day i do 3 sets until failure on the chosen move? Then follow with assistance?

And if i throw cleans in on tuesday with core work and running, a strongman medoly on thursday and sat… is that to much?

[quote]ProtienPapi wrote:
Ok I understand the ME days, i think. Work up to a 3RM greater then last week, then 3 solid sets at atleast 90% followed by assistance.[/quote]

work to yes a 3RM or a PR get 4 reps get something then MAYBE do some 90% work mauin thing work hard strain and GET a PR of some type some progress

[quote]

The Rep day i do 3 sets until failure on the chosen move? Then follow with assistance?[/quote]

yes pretty much he explains it all in the article even gives some good exercise choices Pop in and read it again

[quote]
And if i throw cleans in on tuesday with core work and running, a strongman medoly on thursday and sat… is that to much?[/quote]

No I think thats fine its made for ppl doing there sport on all the days as well. football drills etc etc. I think youll be golden with that. Two ME days one upper one lower the RE upper day and the stuff you listed

Phill

Your help is much appreciated bro

Dont mention it hope the program works well for you put in the work and it will im sure

Phill