T Nation

WSBB Conjugate till I Die

Come on Bro! Stick to the plan, 5 pound PRs on max effort day! Make steady, small jumps for steady progress week after week. Not dramatic 40 pound misses.

Next time go 495 for 90%. Then 525 for 95%. And finally 550 for the new record. Three lifts at or above 90%, finishing with a new record to stimulate your brain.

Great job though!

2 Likes

Oh I know, just went into my super dark spot. 555 was there for sure or even 565.

1 Like

W6D2

Black mini Bench
155@7x3

Super Sets
Pull Ups/Face Pulls
Dips/ISO Press Downs

Assistant Work
Hammer Curls
SP

Had massive acid reflex today so called it after the main lifts and felt sluggish today.

I will also be making a small change to my training times. The Max Effort days will be right after work in the morning and the DE days will be after I wake up.

W6D4
Squat 250@7x2
DL 330@15 singles

2 Likes

Bench
190@5x10

Pull Ups -100@5x5
Dips -60@5x5

Assistant work
Curls
Shrugs

big boy pull ups, nice work

almost there to do body weight pull ups

1 Like

Gonna be a bit of a bigger post today. After looking at my work schedule for the coming weeks there is gonna need some changes, to help deal with eating and sleep schedule.

The above post will apply still with DE being after I wake up and ME before I go to bed. Where this changes is my eating schedule as my body does not respond well to eating on night shift.

Prior to bed or gym
Breakfast

Once I wake up
Lunch

Before Work
Dinner

During work
Protein shakes

C2W1D2
Box Squat
305@5x10

GM 225@5x5

Assistant Work
Ab Pull Downs
Extensions

Note: at the end of the year I plan on starting the WSBB Cert. Reason behind this I plan to invest in the near future with couple people on training facilities for multi sport and eventually want to run the weightlifting program for the organization.

Bench
190@5x3

Pull Ups -120@2x10 -140@2x10
Dips -80@4X10

Assistant Work
Curls
Face pulls
Side laterals

1 Like

So ended up bashing my knee not once but twice in the same day as I tried to get into a fork lift. Have been limping for the last couple days and will continue on starting with bench once a I wake up

Bench
205@5x8

Pull Ups -80@2x5 -100@3x5
Dips -60@5x5

Assistant Work
Curls
Side laterals

1 Like

Box Squat
330@5x8

Reverse Hyper black mini@4x10
An Pull downs

1 Like

So the knee issue is still lingering but can’t let it stop me. Today gonna kick back full gear but will restart this block as I feel disappointed with the cycle

1 Like

C2W1D1

Bench 190@5x10

Pull Ups -80@2x5 -100@3x5
Dips BW@5x5 - first time ever

Assistant Work
Curls
Side laterals

Squat
305@5x10

Reverse Hypers
Ab Pull downs
Extensions

My gfs cats ruined my belt and gym bag

Bench
205@5x8

Pull ups-80@5x5
Dips bw + 10@2x5 Bw@3x5

Assistant work
Curls
Side laterals

Because of our new passport rules for COVID I have to wait two weeks till I can lift again.

So this will give me the time to refocus my training and hit it hard. Also got a new belt which I will be adding some pictures soon

got my second shot on Friday and had massive headaches with hot and cold flashes. Only 13 days till I can attend the gym

Will be putting this log on pause while I do a 12 week challenge which will be in a new log.

Log Link: