WSB for dumbell clean and press.

Barney?

100 lb clean and press? I would say eventually you’re gonna be injured.Have fun.

The eventually the loading will be a limiting factor with the dumbbells. But with a barbell there really is no end. And its very awkward with a dumbbell.

Keep me updated on the progress, spiderman.

I have been interested in starting a full Westside routine (which I will start in August once I establish the general conditioning/athletic base I want), yet I prefer the overhead press over the bench. I have done lots of reading about the Westside method already, but it would be great to hear from another who put the WSB to practice on the overhead press.

Goldberg!!! I look like Barney not you!!! You are way to cute to look like him!!!

I have done 1 D.E day and on M.E day and my triceps were absolutely toasted for the next two days.

A question I do have is in regard to vloume. Would any of you alter the volume as far as sets are concerned. I dont know much about what kind of chemical help the WSB boys are getting or even if they do fot that matter but I myself am not getting any and was wondering if I should lower volume in repsect of this?