WS4SB Lift Rotations?

Im just wondering what lifts you guys like to rotate for your upper and lower ME days on the WS4SB program. This is my 3rd week on the program and I started out doing close grip bench and good mornings for my ME lifts.

Im also wondering when do you guys do Heavy Deadlifts on the program? Deads are by far my favorite lift and would like to do more of them.

Im looking forward to hearing what ME lifts you guys use…Thanks

-Mike

I run a similar setup.
I switch between back, and boxsquats for squat

I will switch between:
close grips, floor press, and normal competition grip bench

if you want to squat and deadlift here’s how you set it up:

/showthread.php?t=920894

I like that setup I think I will replace that DE lower day with ME deadlift day. Im pumped that I get to deadlift on a regular basis now! Off to the gym I go to deadlift!

For ME Lower I cycle every two weeks between Deadlift, Front Squats, Rack Pulls, and Regular Squats. And instead of DE Lower day, I keep the accessory exercises, and substitute the jumps with Squats - 4 sets of 10-15 reps - and add 5lbs each week until I can’t get at least 10 reps for all 4 sets.

Once I cannot achieve at least 10 reps, I deload 10% the next week and do 4 sets of 15 again, adding weight and build back up. It’s going well so far, but I’m weak comparatively to the T-Nation community.

I don’t have a way to do reverse hypers…what would you guys recommend doing as a substitute? Would SLDL or Romanian DL be ok?

[quote]Brosekiah wrote:
I don’t have a way to do reverse hypers…what would you guys recommend doing as a substitute? Would SLDL or Romanian DL be ok?[/quote]

I like doing the 45 degree back extension thing with band. I just wrap one end around a DB about 5-6 feet in front of the machine(with some plates in front of it to keep it from moving) and wrap the other end around my neck.

Well, I didn’t have any bands (I go to a pussy gym and as soon as I can afford to Im switching) so I did weighted hypers on the 45degree back extension with a 45lb plate 3x8. I can really feel the muscles got worked in my lower back! I haven’t ever felt them targeted like that before.

Im really hoping these will help my deadlift because I seem to be stuck and my back is the weak link.

I could only get 365 for a single…I was hoping for a new 3RM.