WS4SB Basketball Player

Ive been doing the WSFSB program for probably 2 months or so now and ive really added some good mass and athletism to my 6’8" frame. Every single one of my lifts has gone up and my legs are quicker and so much more explosive my vertical leap and everything is blasting through the rough. Im Bench Pressing 205lbs for 6-8 reps and Squatting 225 for 4-5 reps full squats i consider those pretty good numbers including the fact that my wingspan is short of 7 feet. I just wanted to say thanks to the guys on the forum and the site for providing the great information you have provided me. I even got a pic of me dunking where my elbow is at the rim, its incredible what happens when you work hard and really get stronger.

it’s sooo good to hear it!

Good luck in your further progress and basketball career!!!

let’s see that pic! ANd continue with westside!

Great to see another WS4SB disciple, keep up the hard work! The program took me from being a kid too skinny to play high school football to (hopefully) a roster spot on my Big East school’s team this fall, and practically doubled my speed and strength.

[quote]FutureNbaStar wrote:
Ive been doing the WSFSB program for probably 2 months or so now and ive really added some good mass and athletism to my 6’8" frame. Every single one of my lifts has gone up and my legs are quicker and so much more explosive my vertical leap and everything is blasting through the rough. Im Bench Pressing 205lbs for 6-8 reps and Squatting 225 for 4-5 reps full squats i consider those pretty good numbers including the fact that my wingspan is short of 7 feet. I just wanted to say thanks to the guys on the forum and the site for providing the great information you have provided me. I even got a pic of me dunking where my elbow is at the rim, its incredible what happens when you work hard and really get stronger.[/quote]

awesome work! i think that ws workouts are some of the best for vert gains. i have seen my best vert gains from doing this type of workout. now lets see that pic!

Heres the picture guys tell me what you guys think, its about 2 months old tho ive probably added like 5 lbs of muscle and like 2 inches on my vert.

[quote]FutureNbaStar wrote:
Heres the picture guys tell me what you guys think, its about 2 months old tho ive probably added like 5 lbs of muscle and like 2 inches on my vert.[/quote]

thats pretty nasty man. it looks like you are a one foot jumper and with your height and long arms, you must be close to dunking from the foul line. now that would be a crazy pic. the hard work is paying off. keep working and once again, awesome pic!

I recently saw your post in the strength sports section, and was wondering which version of WS4SB you were doing? Great results keep it up, get some dunk videos up maybe, that’d be coool. Peace, enigma.

Great work bro, WS4SB is awesome, keep it up

Im doing the first Westside for skinny basatards, im doing 2 leg days tho, along with alot of skill work and conditioning, my conditioning is done on the court tho. I do 2 basketball specific conditioning for example ill get some one to pass the the ball on a fast break and i have to finish with a dunk and ill start with like 6 consective dunks so its like going down and back the court 3 times, and as time goes i build up as my conditioning gets better, also i do 3 regular conditioning days which is like 17s, suicides etc, this really whips my into shape so fast its pretty crazy how well its going. Like for example after the first week i could notice a big change in my conditioning.