W's Almost Genius IQ on Display

This guy is borderline retarded… but he gives comic gold.

I’m sure that every president in history would be vulnerable to this if someone took the time to pour through everything they ever said. This is funny though LOL!

I don’t care if you hate’em or like’em that’s hilarious!

I hear he’s a pretty avid and serious reader…

http://www.amazon.com/President-Bushs-reading-list/lm/R2I42J2C2GL39V

But all those history books are “funded by corporations” aren’t they? I don’t know anything about hisotory but that Oliver Stone film was great. Stalin is awesome! Pol Pot too.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

But all those history books are “funded by corporations” aren’t they? I don’t know anything about hisotory but that Oliver Stone film was great. Stalin is awesome! Pol Pot too.[/quote]

I know it hurts to see your retarded hero on full retard display!

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I’m sure that every president in history would be vulnerable to this if someone took the time to pour through everything they ever said. This is funny though LOL![/quote]

That may be true, but not nearly this degree…

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
I don’t care if you hate’em or like’em that’s hilarious! [/quote]

I cannot imagine being a conservative and not cringing every time he steps up to the microphone. He is a total embarrassment.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

But all those history books are “funded by corporations” aren’t they? I don’t know anything about hisotory but that Oliver Stone film was great. Stalin is awesome! Pol Pot too.[/quote]

I’d be surprised if he can read. I wonder if he used The Google on the internets to buy the coloring books he reads…lol

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

I’ve heard that he and Rove and somebody else would have some kind of “competition” where they would read tomes in short amounts of time and then talk about them. Even if that list is half PR, there’s little doubt that the guy does serious reading. Apparently has an amazing memory as well. Though he is not a great speaker.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

I’ve heard that he and Rove and somebody else would have some kind of “competition” where they would read tomes in short amounts of time and then talk about them. Even if that list is half PR, there’s little doubt that the guy does serious reading. Apparently has an amazing memory as well. Though he is not a great speaker.[/quote]

This is far beyond having a gift for oratory. He can’t even complete a full sentence. I’m sorry this guy is just a frat-boy hick

Fear not Zep, in another 4 years, a video of Obamunisms will be made competing with Bushisms, and we can compare.

Bam started off strong suggesting he has been to all 57 states in the US…

The meme of Republicans being stupid and Democrats being smart is very tired.

Al Gore had worse grades than Bush, as did Kerry. Both are lauded by the sheep as “so intelligent.”

Obama apparently did so badly in school he’s failed to release a single transcript. In short, he’s a black guy from Harvard that couldn’t get a paying legal job at the peak of affirmative action hiring.

Obama off teleprompter makes Bush look like a genius.

I have never been a Bush fan, but he actually cares. I had a several day personal interaction with the guy; unlike Obama he cares about our soliders and doesn’t look down on us.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Fear not Zep, in another 4 years, a video of Obamunisms will be made competing with Bushisms, and we can compare.

[/quote]

Lulz…and no comeback from el booty worship.

And yes Obama without a prompter is ugly.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

Al Gore had worse grades than Bush, as did Kerry. Both are lauded by the sheep as “so intelligent.”

Obama apparently did so badly in school he’s failed to release a single transcript. In short, he’s a black guy from Harvard that couldn’t get a paying legal job at the peak of affirmative action hiring.

I have never been a Bush fan, but he actually cares. I had a several day personal interaction with the guy; unlike Obama he cares about our soliders and doesn’t look down on us.[/quote]

I couldn’t see Dubya using the Bin Laden raid for political gain like Obama did. Besides that I realize you don’t have to be very articulate or extremely intelligent to be the president, you’ve to be articulate enough and intelligent enough. The days of presidents being great orators who meticulously write speeches is long gone so I don’t hold them to that standard.

[/quote]

Nonsense. I defend Bush’s intelligence whenever liberals start bashing it, but sharper than our current president he is not.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

Obama, like him or not is head and shoulders above W in regards to intelligence. And this blooper does’t even come close to W’s dumbass…

[quote]b89 wrote:

I have never been a Bush fan, but he actually cares. I had a several day personal interaction with the guy; unlike Obama he cares about our soliders and doesn’t look down on us.[/quote]

I couldn’t see Dubya using the Bin Laden raid for political gain like Obama did. Besides that I realize you don’t have to be very articulate or extremely intelligent to be the president, you’ve to be articulate enough and intelligent enough. The days of presidents being great orators who meticulously write speeches is long gone so I don’t hold them to that standard. [/quote]

No W used 9/11 as a launching pad for an unjust war in Iraq. Wow how Presidential and patriotic!

Bush is kinda folksy and good ole boyish, but in conversation I am certain he is sharper than his gaffes…and to be honest who wouldn’t have stupid shit on video if people filmed every damn thing you did for 8 years. Now I know big stage and should know better but meh.

I don’t understand where the idea is that Obama had poor grades is why he is hiding his transcripts. He graduated with academic honors so I would feel pretty confident that his grades were more than solid. I imagine if hes hiding anything its in the name of the classes and seminars he took. I like Obama but I am more than certain there are some courses he took that would be fodder for political attacks.

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:

[quote]b89 wrote:

I couldn’t see Dubya using the Bin Laden raid for political gain like Obama did. Besides that I realize you don’t have to be very articulate or extremely intelligent to be the president, you’ve to be articulate enough and intelligent enough. The days of presidents being great orators who meticulously write speeches is long gone so I don’t hold them to that standard. [/quote]

No W used 9/11 as a launching pad for an unjust war in Iraq. Wow how Presidential and patriotic!
[/quote]

Zepplin get back on your medication.

Bush was victim to a liberal media that aired and mass distributed every slip of the tongue. If he had been given the freebie pass the communist media gives Obama no one would have heard a thing.

Read up on your history and specifically why the U.S. went into Iraq. Everyone from Bill Clinton to your gay boy Barry thought Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Should we always wait until they kill our diplomats like they did with U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens in Benghazi?

If Obammy is head & shoulders above Bush why can you search the internet and find the same idiotic gaffes that he and Biden spit out, but that a communist media so eagerly hides from being shown more than once on TV?

Obama has kept policy the exact same with our military in the middle east.

In the dark halls of Abu Ghraib and the detention cells of Guantanamo, we have compromised our most precious values," Obama declared in a speech on Aug. 1, 2007. In one of his first acts upon taking office in January 2009, the president, flanked by admirals and generals, directed the military to close the prison camp within a year.

Today the detention center at Guantanamo appears less likely than ever to close. There are 166 people currently imprisoned, down from a high of 684 10 years ago in 2003.

Same policy different reaction to the media’s Black Messiah.

When he quits hiding his school records and shady past I’ll get on board…laffo.

[quote]groo wrote:
I imagine if hes hiding anything its in the name of the classes and seminars he took. I like Obama but I am more than certain there are some courses he took that would be fodder for political attacks.

[/quote]

Bingo!

Good post over all. I posted a recent interview Bush43 did on “Uncommon Knowledge” and for all the lazy attack lines liberal hate machines come up with, he does a pretty good job.

Bam is certainly a very intelligent individual, just sucks he used it for evil.