Wrong Diagnosis?

Has anyone on here been given the wrong diagnosis because their doctor was unawares of their bodybuilding life styles? I am talking of stuff like false readings on blood work through the supplements one might take or higher than average blood pressure especially on training days and such like.

I believe that creatinine levels may be slightly elevated if one was to consume creatine as a supplement and that may be miss diagnosed as kidney problems etc. Anyone?

That sounds very reasonable. you should ask a doctor or a nurse. After a blood test, i had a doctor tell me that i had an unusualy high amount of protien in me

I’ve read that if you train hard before blood work it can make it appear you have liver issues due to similar enzyme levels.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I’ve read that if you train hard before blood work it can make it appear you have liver issues due to similar enzyme levels.[/quote]

I would guess that the number one misdiagnosis would be kidney failure or damage. Most bodybuilders consume much more protein than the average person and also supplement with stuff like creatine which given together with more than average production of urea from muscle breakdown after intense exercise can all show up as markers for lessening kidney function.

i think i was diagnosed with a liver problem. but i did not work out hard back then