T Nation

Writer Does a Cycle - What You Think?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/may/18/healthandwellbeing.features1

Found this online while researching different stacks, interesting read.

Anyone experienced the sides he did?

Worth the read anyway.

oh yeah I remember that article. He did quite a lot of things wrong IMO:

-pinned with a 21g needle. Ouch!
-ran 3 compounds for his first time (including 10 weeks of EQ which most’ll say is not long enough. I can’t comment on that as I’ve not used it)
-his PCT was fucking retarded. hCG only? Not very clever.
-nolva on cycle instead of an AI. Not the brightest either although better than nothing.
-didn’t train during his PCT!

I mean it’s no wonder he didn’t keep any of his gains with such a weaksauce PCT and not even bothering to train off cycle, but to be fair, it’s a piece of journalism and I have to believe he did a lot of what he did for the sake of a more entertaining article.

For example, would you really get ALL your protein requirements by eating tuna out the can? Surely no one would put themselves through that. He claims he got an abscess which is pretty unusual too, but it happens I guess so I dunno, maybe he is really just as retarded as the article makes him sound.

In short: I think he did a lot of stuff wrong on purpose for the sake of making the article more interesting.

He is trying to claim he lost 13lbs overnight… Thats where I stopped reading.

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
He is trying to claim he lost 13lbs overnight… Thats where I stopped reading.

SB[/quote]

I thought that was strange as well…

water weight? I can’t think what else it could’ve been

This is what happens when a bitchass, low-T, weakling tries to get on gear and do shit that should only be done by seriously motherfuckers. fuck that guy.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
water weight? I can’t think what else it could’ve been[/quote]

Water weight? He lost a stone of water overnight? I dont think thats even possible with diuretics. Hes talking crap. Why would any one read further as soon as he referred to his muscle as ‘fake’ anyway.

SB

I guessed some of it was bull and dramtized for effect, but it does put you off a little!

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
I guessed some of it was bull and dramtized for effect, but it does put you off a little![/quote]

If your an idiot and don’t bother to do your own research an learn a little bit on your own instead of listening to some jerk off trying to get attention

LOL so this guy encountered every single possible side effect from AAS usage? Some people are obviously not cut out for this.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
water weight? I can’t think what else it could’ve been[/quote]

Water weight? He lost a stone of water overnight? I dont think thats even possible with diuretics. Hes talking crap. Why would any one read further as soon as he referred to his muscle as ‘fake’ anyway.

SB[/quote]

just spitballin’ here brutha!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
LOL so this guy encountered every single possible side effect from AAS usage? Some people are obviously not cut out for this.[/quote]

exactly, makes me think it was just sensationalist nonsense

I re-read this article today and it seems like bad propaganda to me. No wi’ve done my research as someone said earlier, he didn’t run an AI during and his PCT was pretty much non-existent so what the fuck was he expecting?

Haha losing 13lb in a night. He’d be pissing non stop…

also i find it weird that he said he was going through 10lbs of whey a week… thats about 150 scoops. or 22 scoops a day?

Is anyone else annoyed by the way he writes? He is very dramatic. Dramatic down to a T. Like a hardboiled detective embittered by years of mean streets. Streets which are, mean.

-21g pins from overseas…when he couldve ordered online from numerous domestics, or just walked into any pharmacy and picked up 23s or 25s. -nolva for estrogen control... laughable. wheres the real anti e.
-hcg for pct…good job pal. should`ve been on cycle or at the tail end. pretty basic. no serm for pct…again pretty basic stuff.

• 158 lbs of protein in 10 weeks…okay, based on the average amount of servings in most containers, he crushed possibly as much as 2200 (my 5 lb can has 70 servings, and he has 35 times that amount based on his 158 lb claim). bullshit.
  • he pissed a dozen times daily. his balls shrank overnight. he lost everything immediately. etc etc etc etc.

sensationalistic bullshit. uneducated, ill planned, poorly executed, lots of it is obviously exaggeration as well. hes either lying, an idiot, didnt research (obviously), or all of the above.

Of course it’s propaganda lol. This is why everyone who hears steroids automatically associates it with the things they do.

What boggles my mind is everyone is always searching for some anti aging cure. And we already have it through hormone replacement. That’s like 75% of it. Test + HGH.

The other 25% is optimizing your vitamins/minerals in your body.