Wrist Wraps with No Loop

I got some wrist wraps, which ive never used before,however I didn’t realize that they didn’t have thumb loops. So how do I wrap these? They look like larger wrist straps with a loop on one end.
Thanks

lay one corner on the heal of your thumb (the meaty part) with the wrap at a slight angle downward, squeeze it tight with your fingers, and pull the wrap around your wrist. It will hold itself in place after that. The tab sticking out is no more aggravating than the thumb loop anyway.

So what is the reason for the loop in them?

The loop anchors the wrap so you can pull it tight.

I was tempted to cut my thumb loops off after I had a bench turned down in competition for having them on during the lift. Lots of people cut their thumb loops off actually, for that very reason.

These have a large loop though, it’s the wrap itself. And do you wrap them and put the end through the loop, because I can’t get them to stay put otherwise, and these is no Velcro on them either

im really confused I have never seen these before… Pic? or atleast the name of them.

You put your hand through the loop, wrap the strap around the bar several times with the strap going under the bar and then back towards you, then roll the bar towards you. This will tighten the strap.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
You put your hand through the loop, wrap the strap around the bar several times with the strap going under the bar and then back towards you, then roll the bar towards you. This will tighten the strap.

I’m talking about wraps not straps , and here’s the link to what I have http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=183&m=PD&pid=6002

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

i think its WRAP not STRAP

Sounds like you have lifting straps, not wrist wraps. See the video posted above.

[quote]Young33 wrote:
I’m talking about wraps not straps , and here’s the link to what I have http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=183&m=PD&pid=6002 [/quote]

Those are straps not wraps. Wraps are these

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=300&pid=3017

james

Damnit, talk about mixing letters up. I read that a million times and read wraps, ahhhhh!

HAHAHAHA Dude are you serious… Your trying to use wrists straps for wrist wraps. Look at the link you just posted man seriously your OWN link to what you HAVE…

Yellow Jacket Wrist STRAP 25" Cotton- This is the name of what you have… This is literally the fist line of the link YOU posted.

When choosing a wrist STRAP, there are a number of important qualities. First off, it needs to be durableâ??with heavy webbing and serious stitching. The Yellow Jacket has both.- This the very next paragraph from the EXACT link YOU posted…

Did you even look to see what you posted.

My bad. So are you trying to use the straps you posted the the link to? If so look at the video I posted.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
My bad. So are you trying to use the straps you posted the the link to? If so look at the video I posted.

[/quote]

That is what he is using but, he is trying to use them as wrist wraps and not wrist straps. He know how to use straps already he just thought he had wrist wraps and has been taking the straps and wrapping around his wrists for support.

[quote]Reed wrote:

HAHAHAHA Dude are you serious… Your trying to use wrists straps for wrist wraps. Look at the link you just posted man seriously your OWN link to what you HAVE…

Yellow Jacket Wrist STRAP 25" Cotton- This is the name of what you have… This is literally the fist line of the link YOU posted.

When choosing a wrist STRAP, there are a number of important qualities. First off, it needs to be durableÃ?¢??with heavy webbing and serious stitching. The Yellow Jacket has both.- This the very next paragraph from the EXACT link YOU posted…

[/quote]
Every time I read that, I swear it was wraps. Haha oh well, now I got some nice new straps for cheap, so ill just have to order some WRAPS then haha. Wow.

[quote]Young33 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

When choosing a wrist STRAP, there are a number of important qualities. First off, it needs to be durableÃ??Ã?¢??with heavy webbing and serious stitching. The Yellow Jacket has both.- This the very next paragraph from the EXACT link YOU posted…

[/quote]
Every time I read that, I swear it was wraps. Haha oh well, now I got some nice new straps for cheap, so ill just have to order some WRAPS then haha. Wow.[/quote]

Haha its all good I did something similar once with a pair of Knee Wraps.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Young33 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

When choosing a wrist STRAP, there are a number of important qualities. First off, it needs to be durableÃ???Ã??Ã?¢??with heavy webbing and serious stitching. The Yellow Jacket has both.- This the very next paragraph from the EXACT link YOU posted…

[/quote]
Every time I read that, I swear it was wraps. Haha oh well, now I got some nice new straps for cheap, so ill just have to order some WRAPS then haha. Wow.[/quote]

Haha its all good I did something similar once with a pair of Knee Wraps.[/quote]

Are you sure they weren’t knee straps?

my mind is full of fuck