Wrist ROM?

Over the last month or so I’ve noticed that the pain free range of motion in my right wrist has been decreasing. It’s difficult to explain, but I’ll give it a go.

Imagine getting down on all fours with your fingers facing forward. Now lean forwards, keeping your hands flat on the ground. My left forearm can go past a 90 degree angle to the floor, but when my right forearm gets to 90 degrees there’s an intense aching pain in my right hand, just in front of the crease of my wrist. It also tends to hurt after dips, overhead presses and sometimes squats.

Any ideas what it is and how I can fix it? I haven’t got any trigger points in my hand or forearm musculature, which is what I intially thought might be causing it. But I’m pretty weak in the movements that piss it off (bodyweight 175lb + 110lb extra weight for dips, 140x5 overhead press, 330x5 squat) and my wrist is about 7", so surely I can’t be lifting too heavy for it. I’ve started using wrist wraps to see if that helps. I’m just wondering if it might be worth seeing a professional in case there’s someone who can fix it. Massage? Chiro? Doctors usually just waste my time.