Wrist Damage, GHRP6 or GH?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Post not showing so here is an addendum.

I see your doc says ‘ligament damage’, so the more artificial stability you can give the joint, the better your chances of the ligaments shortening back to their original position.

If it were me, I would get the wrist wraps and wear them at work and at play. You can pretend you’re a boxer, lol.

BBB[/quote]

Hi BBB, thanks so much for stopping in! I really appreciate your advice and time. I tried the wraps and light chest lifting today and there was still significant pain in my wrists and down part of my ulnar region of my arm. I stopped because I did not want to further the injury. So I was searching pubmed on this topic and I came across this article

I am thinking of buying some IGF-1 and GHRP and administering both. How would I administer the IGF systematically? IV or would IM work as well? What do you think about this?

Thanks again.

EDIT: One last question, does GHRP6 significantly decrease dopamine levels? I have some depressive issues and am hesistant to add something that messes with my “feel good” hormone lol…

Any other opinions, guys? PA called me yesterday to say that it is pretty severe ligament damage to my wrist, though she did not give me a ligament name or anything. I don’t know if that would affect anything…