Wrestling/Combat Sport Cycle

Your using gear to get hoogeee for your weight class so how is that any different? Just because you 'russel?

Dude your a straight up troll I honestly believe it there ie no way this is legit anymore. Either way I reccomend going on Anavar only cycle that should work just fine for you.

When did I say I was getting huge for my weight class you dumb fuck?

[quote]Dhaab wrote:
If you don’t know anything about weight classes and how weigh ins work then just don’t post on my thread. Some of us actually use steroids for athletics not fucking getting “hyoooge doood”. And if you are doing to get big then you can do it naturally unless you’ve reached your limit. And if that’s the case that’s just fucking gross[/quote]

calm down baby

[quote]Dhaab wrote:
When did I say I was getting huge for my weight class you dumb fuck? [/quote]

Then why do you want to use steroids? You gotta be one of the dumbest fucks that’s come on this board

[quote]Dhaab wrote:

Goals are to increase strength and endurance with little to no gains.
[/quote]

Hahaha “little to no gains” HAHAHA

I wanna be stronger, faster and go harder than anybody else but I dont want to see any gains! I wanna be able to kick all the other anorexic models asses!

She needs the endurance to walk the catwalk

[quote]BUDs wrote:
She needs the endurance to walk the catwalk [/quote]
LMAO, She got Tiny Tim legs!

LOL

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Dhaab wrote:

Then why do you want to use steroids? You gotta be one of the dumbest fucks that’s come on this board[/quote]

[quote]Dhaab wrote:
Goals are…no gains.
Any cycle suggestions? [/quote]

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Dhaab wrote:

Then why do you want to use steroids? You gotta be one of the dumbest fucks that’s come on this board[/quote]

[quote]Dhaab wrote:
Goals are…no gains.
Any cycle suggestions? [/quote]
[/quote]

Hahaha so good

[quote]Dhaab wrote:
If you don’t know anything about weight classes and how weigh ins work then just don’t post on my thread. Some of us actually use steroids for athletics not fucking getting “hyoooge doood”. And if you are doing to get big then you can do it naturally unless you’ve reached your limit. And if that’s the case that’s just fucking gross[/quote]
“EWWW, Thats gross!” I hate chicks like you.

[quote]Dhaab wrote:

Do you have even slightest clue about how steroids work in your body… dumb fuck.

Well while Dhaab could learn a thing or two on making friends and on how to ask for help, it seems to me he wants to gain maximum aggression and strength without any weight gain whatsoever so he continues to compete at his current weight class. So it’s a legit question IMO. I certainly agree 5’10" 135lbs is small but it’s quite current in combat sports. Again his goal is NOT mass. He doesn’t deserve the ridicule as if a wannabe “BB” would ask the same question after 2 “long” months of natural lifting…

I know Halotestin and Anavar have a good rep for this. Test prop would probably lead to weight gains even if you didn’t try it, from the water retention alone. Your best bet is try the gear way before your fight so you know how you react to it.

[quote]SwD wrote:
Well while Dhaab could learn a thing or two on making friends and on how to ask for help, it seems to me he wants to gain maximum aggression and strength without any weight gain whatsoever so he continues to compete at his current weight class. So it’s a legit question IMO. I certainly agree 5’10" 135lbs is small but it’s quite current in combat sports. Again his goal is NOT mass. He doesn’t deserve the ridicule as if a wannabe “BB” would ask the same question after 2 “long” months of natural lifting…

I know Halotestin and Anavar have a good rep for this. Test prop would probably lead to weight gains even if you didn’t try it, from the water retention alone. Your best bet is try the gear way before your fight so you know how you react to it.[/quote]

SwD,

I agree that Halo would be the drug for him. Having said that I have trained, fought and coached in the mma world for almost 10 years now. Every single person we have put on Halo has had serious relationship issues or trouble with the law as a result of the drug. The only person I have seen run it responsibly was a fighter who was 42 years old. All Im saying is it takes a very mature mind to run the drug at effective doses for a fighter. If I was around him every day for a year, I might recommend it but not knowing his mental or emotional state I would never suggest that someone take it, especially if they has never used any AAS before.

Just my humble opinion

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

[quote]SwD wrote:

I know Halotestin and Anavar have a good rep for this. Test prop would probably lead to weight gains even if you didn’t try it, from the water retention alone. Your best bet is try the gear way before your fight so you know how you react to it.[/quote]

SwD,

I agree that Halo would be the drug for him. Having said that I have trained, fought and coached in the mma world for almost 10 years now. Every single person we have put on Halo has had serious relationship issues or trouble with the law as a result of the drug. The only person I have seen run it responsibly was a fighter who was 42 years old. All Im saying is it takes a very mature mind to run the drug at effective doses for a fighter. If I was around him every day for a year, I might recommend it but not knowing his mental or emotional state I would never suggest that someone take it, especially if they has never used any AAS before.

Just my humble opinion
[/quote]

Now I want to run halo, just for the sides LOL.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

[quote]SwD wrote:

SwD,

Just my humble opinion
[/quote]
Wow. That bad hey? Were they on Halo for more than a few weeks, or did the trouble start right away?

Halo is used everyday by powerlifters everywhere, without any serious effects to their mental or emotional status. I don’t considerate it all that bad for weight training. However fighters are getting punched, kicked, slammed, triangled and arm barred all week long. If they take any of that frustration with them out the door, that coupled with the halo has seemed to lead to out bursts and bad decision making. Remember fighters are training anywhere from 5-10 times a week leading up to a fight and the stress just builds.

Also we have to see what his tolerance is as a fighter. What I mean is basically whats the highest dose he can take before he looses his ability to think strategically and remember his game plan. For example I have a friend going to world finals early next year. He has sick Jitz skills, the guy is 8-9 steps ahead of you at all times. If he doses too high say 100mg he losses the ability to think straight but if he stays at 80mg he is jacked up aggressive but also clear thinking.

There is no real science to “fight stacks” yet and if there is, its kept very secret the individuals that posses it. All that said I would never recommend it to a guy that does not posses a Pro card and trying to make a serious career out of fighting and never longer than 3-4 weeks.

Way cool input Popeye…much appreciated and enjoyed reading it. Need to dig up your posts to see if you tell any other cool fight coaching stories!

Yea if I was juicing Id want to try Halo now just to feel it! Although if it worked “well” for me with the effects your guys have, it probably would not be good for me seeing I do not fight competitively!