Wrasslin

once the rock left the wwe, i lost all interest, i occasionally watch it if nothing else is on television, the undertaker was always my favourite, i got too meet shaun micheals once, at the time i was incredibly happy, i started watching wrestling around the time dx came out, i used to hire the old wrestlemanias from the video shop and watch them, i remember wanting to be a wrestler when i was 12-13

Undertaker Vs. Mankind
Hell In a Cell

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I was always a big fan of Barry Windham and Mike Rotunda. They’d come into the ring to Springsteen’s “Born in The U.S.A.” Then they always had those tag team matches against Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik. The Camel Clutch, baby!

However, I really became a fan when Rotunda started being I.R.S. I’d love how he’d come into the ring and call everyone a bunch of tax cheats.[/quote]

Here ya go AngryVader, sorry I didn’t post this before taxes were due this year!

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
I was a big fan of The Repo Man. He was definately “before his time” because of the kayfabe factor, and people would cheer him, even though he was a heel. Barry Darsow was just so over the top with the character and had so much fun doing it, you couldn’t help but laugh (cause he was funny) and because he put everything he had into it.

Oh and Wrestling Buddies were awesome! I had the Ultimate WArrior, Mr Perfect and Macho Man versions.[/quote]

Repo Man fucking rocked.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I think I started to cry when I was younger and the Cobra bit Macho Man.

[/quote]

The one time I remember wanting to cry due to wrestling was when Brutus the Beefcake had his little “talk show” gag called “The BarberShop” and he had the Rockers on. I was a huge Rockers fan and when Shawn Michaels turned into a bad guy and kicked Marty Jannety into the Barbershop glass window I was devastated.

Edit:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

Repo Man fucking rocked.

One of the comments:

“Man, if only every repoman acted like Repoman, I’d purposely stay in debt just to see him.”

Repo man sucked, seriously he wasn’t good at all, but I guess that was his role lol

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/c/2c4e7-RickRudePP3.jpg

Rick Rude

Bobby Heenan

The Red Rooster says “Just Say No To Drugs” and your ass better listen.

I always loved Heenans commentary, he was a unique individual lol

Rick Rude, I remember the women going nuts when he would walk to the ring.

How about some pics of Miss Elizabeth :smiley:

Oh The Irony.

Anyone remember the royal rumble where one of the bushwackers walked in one side and got tossed right out the other and he never stopped, just strutted right back to the locker room, lol

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

How about some pics of Miss Elizabeth :D[/quote]

Did you know she died? I didn’t, but wikipedia says she did in 2003.

Edit:

[quote]dk44 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

How about some pics of Miss Elizabeth :smiley:

Did you know she died? I didn’t, but wikipedia says she did in 2003. [/quote]

yup, she was dating lex luger at the time

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Oh The Irony.[/quote]

lol, yeah

Elliot in the Morning (DC 101), did an interview with him when he was in jail and sprung the news on him that Gorilla Monsoon died, Jake seemed really shook up about it

Her and MachoMan (too bad she was popular before the “sleeze” years of WWF, she was banging)

How bout Sensational Sherri? Not so much…

She is kinda cute here.

JunkYard Dog