Wrasslin

After reading the “Ultimate Warrior” thread I have caught the wrasslin bug again! I used to love WWF when I was little (hated WCW, don’t know why) but quit watching and I can’t seem to get back into it since it is on EVERY fucking day of the week now and the plots can get a little too crazy for me.

Love me some Jake the Snake and Million Dollar Man! Went on to YouTube and looked up some old wrestling vids. Feel free to add.

The Infamous vid. of the cobra biting Macho Man. (I remember watching this live on PPV when I was little and actually thinking “Damn Macho Man is gonna fucking die,” IMO this is one of the greatest WWF moments as far as plots go!)

(Funny Shit: watch around the 3:50 mark, a little kid is crying in the stands and Vince McMahon (announcer) starts laughing)

Some other fav. moments:

Hogan Bodyslammin Andre

Sid Vicious Breaks Leg

1992 Royal Rumble: Ric Flair wins even tho he draws #3!

Million Dollar Man: Anyone remember when he offered to pay a kid fan $500 if he could bounce a rubber ball 15 times, and on the 14th bounce MDM kicked the ball out of the way! HAHAHA. “EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE”

I have a lot of old tapes/DVD’s of the Hogan-era WWF and still watch them. I stopped watching the current product after the whole thing with Benoit went down. I’ve caught glimpses here and there and it doesn’t look like I’m missing anything worthwhile.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Million Dollar Man: Anyone remember when he offered to pay a kid fan $500 if he could bounce a rubber ball 15 times, and on the 14th bounce MDM kicked the ball out of the way! HAHAHA. “EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE”[/quote]

hahaha…reminds me of the time he paid a woman to bark like a dog (which she did).

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
I have a lot of old tapes/DVD’s of the Hogan-era WWF and still watch them. I stopped watching the current product after the whole thing with Benoit went down. I’ve caught glimpses here and there and it doesn’t look like I’m missing anything worthwhile.[/quote]

I gave up when GenerationX started coming out with the “Suck It” t-shirts and other gear. Couldn’t get into Stone Cold that much either, really liked The Rock and think he would have fit great during the golden era. Also got sick of the hopping back and forth or wrestlers between the WWF and WCW. And I instantly knew I was growing out of it the moment Doink the Clown appeared.

Doink

Of what I have watched recently (WWF/WWE) I really like this little guy. His name is Hornswoggle or something like that. The plot I watched called him Vince McMahons illegitimate love child.

One of my favorite wrestling moments (but not from the golden era):

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
One of my favorite wrestling moments (but not from the golden era):

[/quote]

HA, that is dirty. I think it’s crazy some of the celebs that wrestling has drawn in. Pete Rose, Floyd Mayweather, Dennis Rodman, Karl Malone, Mike Tyson, and many others…

Always liked Kamala for some reason. Here in the Get A Life forum there is a thread about an “Amazon Tribe Being Found,” it made me think of him!

Repo Man.

Brooklyn Brawler.

This clip is funny as hell! Booker T (Harlem Heat) is giving an interview, and ole Booker accidentally drops the N bomb on Hulk Hogan during a live feed. Funny Stuff!!!

Worst day of my life…I walk in my brother’s room to find him dry humping my Hulk Hogan “Wrestling Buddy” stuffed animal. I will never forgive his ass.

I was a big fan of The Repo Man. He was definately “before his time” because of the kayfabe factor, and people would cheer him, even though he was a heel. Barry Darsow was just so over the top with the character and had so much fun doing it, you couldn’t help but laugh (cause he was funny) and because he put everything he had into it.

Oh and Wrestling Buddies were awesome! I had the Ultimate WArrior, Mr Perfect and Macho Man versions.

lol…so obvious that its de-fanged…its also a form of animal abuse :C

I think I started to cry when I was younger and the Cobra bit Macho Man.

I was a huge Hulk Hogan fan and got to see him wrestle at the US Air Arena near DC.

He was fighting and they actually broke through the steel barricade (fence) and started wrestling in the crowd some what near me.

I was always a big fan of Barry Windham and Mike Rotunda. They’d come into the ring to Springsteen’s “Born in The U.S.A.” Then they always had those tag team matches against Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik. The Camel Clutch, baby!

However, I really became a fan when Rotunda started being I.R.S. I’d love how he’d come into the ring and call everyone a bunch of tax cheats.