Amy Weisberger Squat

John Stafford Bench 722

Paul Childress Bench 727

Matt Smith Bench

Travis Mash Bench

Travis Mash Deadlift

Travis Mash Deadlift

Awards

My one complaint from the meet. The ref lights didn’t work all weekend. KK has a special place reserved in Hell for this.

How much did Amy lift?

Ive been to her a few times for a massage/ART treatment - she looked pretty strong, but I didn’t realize she competed!

I have 30 mpeg video clips of the super heavies from Saturday. If anybody wants a copy, PM me and we’ll figure out how to send those to ya. (Yes, they’re free, I don’t sell anything)

Watching Beau Moore !SMILING! before dropping down with over 1100lbs on his back is just fu**ing awesome.

Atreides:

Nice photos!

Beau Moore setting up.

[quote]adamkn wrote:
How much did Amy lift?

Ive been to her a few times for a massage/ART treatment - she looked pretty strong, but I didn’t realize she competed!

[/quote]
yeah, I see her twice a month for deep tissue work.

517 324 473 totaled over 1300 in the 148’s

she is a world class powerlifter - she has at least one world record.

[quote]flabtoslab wrote:
I have 30 mpeg video clips of the super heavies from Saturday. If anybody wants a copy, PM me and we’ll figure out how to send those to ya. (Yes, they’re free, I don’t sell anything)

Watching Beau Moore !SMILING! before dropping down with over 1100lbs on his back is just fu**ing awesome.
[/quote]

Too bad he couldn’t get the record on the books, he bombed on the bench.

[quote]Atreides wrote:
adamkn wrote:
How much did Amy lift?

yeah, I see her twice a month for deep tissue work.

517 324 473 totaled over 1300 in the 148’s

she is a world class powerlifter - she has at least one world record.[/quote]

yup, she oughta be able to get into the deep tissue.
Woah.

Nice photos indeed.

Given the unwarranted grief handed out around here as of late to powerlifters, its good to see positive exposure of the sport and its competitors.

Very cool pics.