Wow Matt Kroc got Hyoooooooge

Jesus Christ some of you people need to visit Memebase more often. “Problem?” kind of gives it away.

I loled, BTW.

I love this place

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Creatine in his sock, also I refuse to comment on his size until he’s holding up a shoe for scaling purposes.[/quote]

Also his bodyfat. It’s impossible to tell over the internet without the shoe.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Creatine in his sock, also I refuse to comment on his size until he’s holding up a shoe for scaling purposes.[/quote]

Classic, I agree.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
I love this place[/quote]

That’s clearly photoshopped.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

Psh. its all non functional filler muscle, a 130lb mma fighter would tear him up.

problem?[/quote]

you give a guy that size 6 months of mma training or wrestling training. he would eat up any guy that light a weight. remember, guys that size curl guys that size for reps. if they had any kind of wrestling behind them, forget about it. [/quote]

[quote]Most Major wrote:

Psh. its all non functional filler muscle, a 130lb mma fighter would tear him up.

problem?[/quote]

you give a guy that size 6 months of mma training or wrestling training. he would eat up any guy that light a weight. remember, guys that size curl guys that size for reps. if they had any kind of wrestling behind them, forget about it. [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
i like how Tate looks small in that pic[/quote]

Old man strength. He’s stronger than all of them…mostly because he’s natural and his balls are shrunk.

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

Photoshop and steroids…at the same time.[/quote]

Photoshop - debatable
Steroids - who cares?

Luke[/quote]

Everyone cares.[/quote]

Really now. Elaborate please? I’d be interested to learn about who cares whether he’s natural or not, and I know that he isn’t.

Luke[/quote]

Obviously you care. And Luke…says through a fan I am your father

problem?[/quote]

Nope, I’ll put a 130# against you with a years training and he’ll still put it in your butt.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

That’s clearly photoshopped.[/quote]

I agree. I’ve seen quite a few shops in my time.

[quote]ahu2468 wrote:

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

That’s clearly photoshopped.[/quote]

I agree. I’ve seen quite a few shops in my time.[/quote]

Yup. I can see the pixels. Definitely a shoop.

I’m always amazed when such blatant sarcasm goes undetected.
Dumb. Florida. Morons.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Most Major wrote:

problem?[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

problem?[/quote]

Size always matters boys…no matter what your girlfriend has told you!

I went to that seminar last weekend and got to talk to Kroc for about an hour on friday and got to go out to dinner with him and a couple other guys after the saturday session. That photo actually makes him look smaller than real life. He is trying to get up to 275.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
Which makes it all the more puzzling why Shelby apparently convinced Matt NOT to do Jr Nats this year because Kroc had actually gone backwards since this time last year - can’t find the spill where he said that, so I’m not sure of his exact words, but someone was talking about the progress PLers make as BBers and Shelby said Kroc hadnt made any - again, cant rememebr the exact words, but that was teh sentiment[/quote]

Are you sure about this? I remember reading the post in krocs log where he said he was going to wait till next year to compete again but I think he said that he and Shelby agreed he should just take another year to make some more progress and let his tricep heal.

Photoshop and steroids…at the same time.[/quote]

Photoshop - debatable
Steroids - who cares?

Luke[/quote]

Everyone cares.[/quote]

Wrong again. No-one cares.
Also, who is the ugly dude in your avatar??

Who is to the right of Dave Tate ?
To my eyes he seems to be the biggest.

[quote]Voluminous wrote:
Who is to the right of Dave Tate ?
To my eyes he seems to be the biggest.[/quote]

Looks to be Brian Carroll.
http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=110188&tid=189

Log says he’s around 270, probably 280 in the pic.

I can’t believe how Matt makes Frey look tiny. Could be due to a weird camera angle, thus some of the photoshop claims. I serially doubt Matt would photoshop his own picture lol