Wow, It's Easy To Go Through Money

I’m usually good at saving money. I always have been. However, since I found this site, I spent $100 dollars in the past 4 days. $33 on Surge, $33 on Grow!, and $34 on Starting Strength. Good investments, but still, $100 bucks for a 16 year old that doesn’t have a job is a lot.

Do you find it easy to spend money, or are you conservative about your money? I feel kinda bad spending money, even if it’s my own.

[quote]fisch wrote:
I’m usually good at saving money. I always have been. However, since I found this site, I spent $100 dollars in the past 4 days. $33 on Surge, $33 on Grow!, and $34 on Starting Strength.

Good investments, but still, $100 bucks for a 16 year old that doesn’t have a job is a lot. Do you find it easy to spend money, or are you conservative about your money? I feel kinda bad spending money, even if it’s my own.[/quote]

Buyers remorse. Try to wait until Biotest has a buy-one-get-one-free special, then you get a bit more bang for your buck.

I find saving money easy and fun believe it or not.

Shit, wait till you’re sick and no gotty the health insurance.

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
I find saving money easy and fun believe it or not.[/quote]

Me too, I hate being in debt.

It feels really nice to have back up funds to rest on.

[quote]fisch wrote:
I’m usually good at saving money. I always have been. However, since I found this site, I spent $100 dollars in the past 4 days. $33 on Surge, $33 on Grow!, and $34 on Starting Strength.

Good investments, but still, $100 bucks for a 16 year old that doesn’t have a job is a lot. Do you find it easy to spend money, or are you conservative about your money? I feel kinda bad spending money, even if it’s my own.[/quote]

Just wait until you find cheap whores, cigars, and alcohol.

Spending money does suck. It especially sucks when you look in your wallet and can’t remember where those $30. went.

Spending money also sucks when you’re 15 and between jobs; buying some lunch is like 25% of your total funds.

my job right now is giving me no fucking hours. i never have money and i dont even spend it like that anymore. i bought like a phone and a gallon of milk and let my mom borrow 500 and next thing i know im fuckin broke, like “ahh i cant move my legs” broke

[quote]Mutu wrote:
fisch wrote:
Do you find it easy to spend money, or are you conservative about your money? I feel kinda bad spending money, even if it’s my own.

Just wait until you find cheap whores, cigars, and alcohol.[/quote]

And income taxes.