Wow, Al Davis.

I have been amazed by entire life by how big of a piece of shit Al Davis is. I’m not bashing the Raiders community or team at all, just their owner. After seeing what he did to Lane Kiffin in front of an entire media crew, I can safely assume that he is the biggest cockstain to ever walk the earth.

I’m not sure what really transpired between Kiffin and Davis, and don’t really care, but there is NO reason that Davis should have orchestrated the media circus that he did yesterday. How does everyone else feel about what this miserable old cunt of a man did?

[quote]SSC wrote:
I have been amazed by entire life by how big of a piece of shit Al Davis is. I’m not bashing the Raiders community or team at all, just their owner. After seeing what he did to Lane Kiffin in front of an entire media crew, I can safely assume that he is the biggest cockstain to ever walk the earth.

I’m not sure what really transpired between Kiffin and Davis, and don’t really care, but there is NO reason that Davis should have orchestrated the media circus that he did yesterday. How does everyone else feel about what this miserable old cunt of a man did?[/quote]

He’s gone through 6 coaches since 2002. Evidently no one can work with the senile old man.

And airing dirty laundry out in public like he did yesterday? That was probably one of the most pathetic moves I have ever seen.

If I am Kiffin, I am talking to a lawyer and suing the crap out of Al Davis.

Were his eyes watering because he was crying, or because his face lift was so tight he couldn’t blink?

Al Davis is a lifelong jag off, not to mention he’s starting to look like a real life version of The Crypt Keeper.

Firing Kiffin with cause? Please. Way to blame 10 years of pathetic football and terrible decisions on the new guy.

He’s and embarrassment to professional football.

I heard on the radio this morning that Al Davis still owes Mike Shanahan $255,000 or something insane like that. Crazy old man.

I think its time for Raider Nation to get out the pitchforks and torches and revolt! Wait, Raider Nation would just get out their glocks and AKs.

EDIT: Here’s an interesting article on Al’s head coach hiring strategy.

Yup, Shanahan never got his money for when he was fired after four games i think. Well look how Shanahan turned out. It’s obviously not the coaches that are at fault. The team has done some pretty bad drafting and signing free agents the past few years.

Davis is a crazy old moron. What would happen if no one took the job, hahaha!

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Davis is a crazy old moron. What would happen if no one took the job, hahaha![/quote]

That would be hilarious. I really hope no one does. I think the guy’s gone completely senile.

On a side note, I do think Kiffin looked like a childish weasel. It just wasn’t a good situation in Oakland.

I agree Davis is crazy.

Did Kiffin really attempt a 73 yard field goal? Heard that on ESPN Radio and wasn’t sure if they were joking.

I don’t think Kiffin was or will be a great NFL coach, but Al Davis is such an enormous sack of shit that it’s getting to the point where the Kiffin’s of the world are the only guys foolish enough to sign a deal with him.

Al Davis is the problem, not the team or the coaches. He expects immediate results, and when he doesn’t get them, he gets upset.

If Al Davis is so picky, he should just coach the Raiders himself.

According to Wikipedia, he compiled a 23-16-3 record in three years as coach of the Raiders. Not bad, but not great either, according to his expectations.

[quote]sen say wrote:
I agree Davis is crazy.

Did Kiffin really attempt a 73 yard field goal? Heard that on ESPN Radio and wasn’t sure if they were joking.[/quote]

76 yard field goal actually, which surprisingly, came up short.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Yup, Shanahan never got his money for when he was fired after four games i think. [/quote]

Please. He’s not such a genius without elway and davis. He’s competent, but he’s no genius

Fuck his Emperor Palpatine looking ass.

I’ve been saying for years that the Raiders are screwed until Al Davis dies.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
Fuck his Emperor Palpatine looking ass.[/quote]

I apologize to the Raider Nation for not taking him out while I had the chance.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
strungoutboy21 wrote:
Yup, Shanahan never got his money for when he was fired after four games i think.

Please. He’s not such a genius without elway and davis. He’s competent, but he’s no genius

[/quote]

He took the team to the AFC Championship game with Jake the fucking Snake at QB. I think he knows a thing or two about football.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
strungoutboy21 wrote:
Yup, Shanahan never got his money for when he was fired after four games i think.

[/quote]

He led his team to the AFC Championship game like 3 years ago or so with Jake Plummer as his QB.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
KBCThird wrote:
strungoutboy21 wrote:

Did you write that with a straight face?
[/quote]

Oh yeah, I was serious. I’ll admit it’s personal, and like I said, a competent coach, but no genius.