Would You?

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah…as we can see many of us (myself included) just don’t see this as much of a challenge.

What about Oprah waiting at the door to the gym and you have to throw it in her every single time you wanted to go work out???[/quote]

I’d have a lot more sex than I do now, that’s what.

Oprah… Hell I’d do it. I might even MMF her with doctor Phil cause they’d probably write me a fat check not to talk about it.

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Can alcohol and a mask be involved?[/quote]

I’m sure Oprah would accept you just the way you are. [/quote]

She’s a big momma. I’d have to encase myself in a trashbag and plunge right in.

Besides, it’s weird when you know you’re prettier than the chick you’re with.

lol

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah…as we can see many of us (myself included) just don’t see this as much of a challenge.

What about Oprah waiting at the door to the gym and you have to throw it in her every single time you wanted to go work out???[/quote]

This is what I originally feared the question was. I’d probably be able to handle it if I could just lie back and let her go at it. She looks like she’d be pretty rough though, and I need a woman to treat me gently, like the delicate flower that I am.

[quote]FattyFat wrote:
So…do you guys actually like Boards Of Canada?
[/quote]

Dude, Fatty, I don’t know what you’re doing but you’re on a roll.

First you had a Castlevania: SotN quote, and now Boards of Canada? Hats off to you, sir.

Is Oprah really the worst you could think of?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Is Oprah really the worst you could think of? [/quote]

How about this?

Rosie O’Donnell?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

How about this? [/quote]

LOL, yeah, that’s more like it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Rosie O’Donnell?[/quote]

Michael Jackson…

[quote]DJHT wrote:

How about this? [/quote]

LOL, yeah, that’s more like it.[/quote]

Is it me or does that really look like an albino hippo you would see at the zoo?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Rosie O’Donnell?[/quote]

She’s pretty disgusting but there are still worse ones out there, like DJ so kindly showed us.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Do I still have to do sixty minutes of foreplay every time? The sheer time commitment would start to get excessive.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

How about this? [/quote]

Is it me or does that really look like an albino hippo you would see at the zoo?[/quote]

I’d rather fuck a hippo. At least it would kill you afterwards so you wouldn’t have to live with the memory.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

How about this? [/quote]

Is it me or does that really look like an albino hippo you would see at the zoo?[/quote]

I’d rather fuck a hippo. At least it would kill you afterwards so you wouldn’t have to live with the memory.[/quote]

Agreed, my dad loves to tell the joke about How a moped and fat chick are alike? They are both fun to ride but you dont want your friends to see you on it.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
The question only becomes complicated once licking her butthole is required. [/quote]
True. The classic question of jelly or syrup.

[quote]EvanX wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I wouldn’t, I’d fuck oprah without a condom then ride that bitch to the bank.[/quote]
Explain.

Oh wait, you mean because she’d get YOU pregnant…right. Good plan ;)[/quote]

Wll excuse me mister perfeeeeect!!! I guess I forgot you never ever make a mistake.[/quote]

Lol. Dumb & Dumber reference? And your avatar is awsome btw.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=my-babys-momma&videoId=11916

[quote]RTJenforcer wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Rosie O’Donnell?[/quote]

Michael Jackson…
[/quote]

Ha! This reminds me of a Master Corporal when I was in battle school asking me when we were lined up on the parade square if I could suck any man’s dick who would it be?
I thought and reluctantly (very reluctantly) picked Michael Jackson…figuring it would at least,fuck it there’s no good reason, so anyway, after I say Michael Jackson the Master Corporal says “No! Yourself! man, yourself!

I dont understand this thread, it seems as if you guys are meaning having sex with Oprah is a bad thing? Oprah is fucking sexy.