T Nation

Would You Vote to Bomb Iran?

There can be little doubt that these crazy people are intent on destruction. Sanctions MIGHT work but then it might stimulate them to use their bombs, if they get them. Its a race.

Wouldn’t it be better to just bomb their facilities? If they retaliate, turn the whole place into melted sand.

Why let evil live? Burn the nest.

no. in case you haven’t noticed, we don’t have a good track record for winning wars we’ve started during the last 50 years or so.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
no. in case you haven’t noticed, we don’t have a good track record for winning wars we’ve started during the last 50 years or so. [/quote]

Not talking about war.

If your neighbor swears to get a gun and kill you and the cops sit on their asses, you go kill the neighbor first.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
There can be little doubt that these crazy people are intent on destruction. Sanctions MIGHT work but then it might stimulate them to use their bombs, if they get them. Its a race.

Wouldn’t it be better to just bomb their facilities? If they retaliate, turn the whole place into melted sand.

Why let evil live? Burn the nest. [/quote]

You think people in Iran should die because their government?

What about the US government and its people?

Surely, the US government is more wicked than that of Iran and has a history to back it up.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

This is a joke right?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Surely, the US government is more wicked than that of Iran and has a history to back it up.[/quote]

The only way to get at the Nazis was to kill a whole lot of innocent Germans. A majority hated the prick.

Sad, but that’s the way it works. How else would you remove a maniacal government run by religious perverters of Islam? Ask them nicely to retire to the Alps?

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

This is a joke right?

[/quote]

No. Why do you think it is? Kill or be killed…simple as pie.

When in doubt, kill.

Hey guys I was just thinking about what’s going on in Colorado, first Columbine and now the Theater shooting. It’s pretty clear to me that these people are fucking crazy, I say we just kill them all. Start over fresh.

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
Hey guys I was just thinking about what’s going on in Colorado, first Columbine and now the Theater shooting. It’s pretty clear to me that these people are fucking crazy, I say we just kill them all. Start over fresh. [/quote]

…which people?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Surely, the US government is more wicked than that of Iran and has a history to back it up.[/quote]

Surely women’s suffrage is a huge mistake but that doesn’t mean the west should burn for our evil ways.

?

It’s comments like these that place you in a unique category with only one or two others on this board.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

totally agree , lifty

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
Hey guys I was just thinking about what’s going on in Colorado, first Columbine and now the Theater shooting. It’s pretty clear to me that these people are fucking crazy, I say we just kill them all. Start over fresh. [/quote]

…which people? [/quote]

I was just knocking the OP for thinking destroying an ENTIRE country is the answer for a few people’s decisions.

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

…which people? [/quote]

I was just knocking the OP for thinking destroying an ENTIRE country is the answer for a few people’s decisions.
[/quote]

Stick around he says nuttier things that that.

We have about 6 to 8 people on the board that would be sitting on a park bench talking to pigeons if there were no Internet.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

…which people? [/quote]

[/quote]

Stick around he says nuttier things that that.

We have about 6 to 8 people on the board that would be sitting on a park bench talking to pigeons if there were no Internet.[/quote]

This genuinely made me laugh. And it’s true.

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

…which people? [/quote]

[/quote]

Didn’t we do exactly that in WWII?

You dummies are going to sit on your hands and vote for scum who bow and scrape and take no action, and a lot of kids in our military will die because of dumb mental midgets like you.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

The only way to get at the Nazis was to kill a whole lot of innocent Germans. A majority hated the prick.

Sad, but that’s the way it works. How else would you remove a maniacal government run by religious perverters of Islam? Ask them nicely to retire to the Alps?
[/quote]

How do you define maniacal? For consistency’s sake you should think everyone in the US deserves to die because of their maniacal government, too.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

are you sure your not a hippie from the 60s ?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

?

It’s comments like these that place you in a unique category with only one or two others on this board. [/quote]

I am sorry, you cannot convince me that any government in the history of the world bears any distinction from each other. It’s all about the abuse of power.

So you subscribe to the religion of American Exceptionalism and its false idols and that is the only difference between you and a Nazi. Big deal.

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Surely women’s suffrage is a huge mistake but that doesn’t mean the west should burn for our evil ways.
[/quote]

It’s not just woman’s suffrage that is a mistake but rather the whole idea that theft of the minority is okay because the majority says it is.