Would You Tagteam Metformin & Levo?

In an effort to lose some stubborn belly fat, alongside a strict diet and some daily mofo cardio at 12 hr intervals, I was thinking of starting these:

Levothyroxine (Synthroid)
Metformin (Glycophage) -
(on empty stomach?)

My T3,T4,TSH are in the normal reference levels.
You can say I?m predisposed to abdominal fat. Although I?m no less enticed by short cuts compared to the next guy, I wonder if enough friggin ramp time and other cardio will ever get me where I want to, eventually.

I have strayed away from Cytomel coz I?ve read that its nearly 4 times as badass as Levo and I have never touched Levo prior to this. Also, some like the NIH, claim ?Liothyronine is ineffective for weight reduction in normal thyroid patients and may cause serious or life-threatening toxicity, especially when taken with amphetamines.?

I know every guy likes to think hes INSULIN RESISTANT although not DIABETIC and hence wants to give Metformin a shot.

But when shit hits the fan, has this stack ever worked for anyone predisposed to ab fat?

Never used T4 bro, but have used glucophage and love it! Truthfully I can’t comment on your situation as I’ve used it during mass phases to help keep me lean (which it did extremely well) as well as having much better pumps and fuller muscles throughout the day.

In your situation, all I can say is don’t take glucophage on an empty stomach. Take it with your meals higher in carbs, or with your carb up meals.

I know every guy likes to think hes INSULIN RESISTANT although not DIABETIC and hence wants to give Metformin a shot. [quote]
But when shit hits the fan, has this stack ever worked for anyone predisposed to ab fat? [/quote]

before you hit Metformin a GTT might help. And yes insulin resistance is a lot more common than Diabetes and most dont suspect they have it.

I am running Met for about the last 12 weeks and have been doing T3/T4 in cycles w/ Clen/ECA and GH. I lost a lot of adipose in the front but now I am working on the love handles. Met is relatively safe and the life extension crowd love it.

If you watch the carbs say 100 G a day a less you should get some decent results. Good luck…

[quote]Over40 wrote:
I am running Met for about the last 12 weeks and [/quote]have been doing T3/T4 in cycles w/ Clen/ECA and GH. I lost a lot of adipose in the front[quote] but now I am working on the love handles. Met is relatively safe and the life extension crowd love it.
If you watch the carbs say 100 G a day a less you should get some decent results. Good luck…[/quote]

Thanx. What went well(or best) with T4 in your opinion?
Candidly shud I be shit-scared of T3? (I dont want to have to be on it for life if my metabolism takes a dive for the worse)
I hardly notice anything with the 50 micro gms of Levo and the 500 mg of Met I currently take.
Not even the stomach cramps and diarrhea that Met supposedly causes.
My Met is extended release if that changes anything.
I wud greatly appreciate if you can share what dosage of what worked best for you.

I am taking 200 MCG of T4 in 2 divided dosages. My met is not the time release and I am taking 1000 to 1500 MGs.

Bump your T4 to 200 to 300 mcgs and do 500 mgs 2x a day of the met. and watch your carbs and add some cardio in. I would cycle the T4 in 4-6 week blocks, while off use Gugglesterones (HOT-ROX is an example).

With T3 I have done 120 mcgs a day but it makes me feel like shit. It is serious thyroid medication. In researching T3 I have not seen one pubmed of self induced hypothroidism. If your not an idiot and cycle the stuff off on and on you’ll be fine.

HOT-ROX and other guggelbased supplements along with some kelp caps (iodine) are a good thyorid pct. Just start using them 10 days before you cycle off the T3/T4.
I have read that Met takes at least 12 weeks to exert it’s full effects.