Would You Rather....?

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

1. Have unprotected sex with a dirty prostitute who has a 50% chance of having AIDS

Is she hot?[/quote]
LOL.

I’d throw the pet. He didn’t live long anyways.
I’d drink the pee since I’d rather die than eat a plate of shit.

I might go with the russian roulette, its much more dignifying if you survive.
For every other question I’d just flip a coin because I’d rather not choose any of those. Especially the grandmother one. What a horrible choice.

[quote]SandSkorpion wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

My question:

Would you rather be endowed with:

1. Hands with no digits except for the pinkies

or

1. 3" erect penis
    [/quote]

I’d go with number 2. A hand with just pinkies reminds me of Dr. Evil on Austin Powers, when he always puts his pinkie up to his mouth.

(By the way, was it just me, or did anyone else make a fist with their hands, and only their pinkie sticking out to see how it would look?)

Would you rather…?

1. Drink a gallon of boiling hot water every day for the next 20 years

2. Pop a boner on the finals stage of Mr. Olympia, in your posing trunks on stage, standing up there by yourself

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:

(By the way, was it just me, or did anyone else make a fist with their hands, and only their pinkie sticking out to see how it would look?)
[/quote]

haha I was just doing that.

[quote]

Would you rather…?

1. Drink a gallon of boiling hot water every day for the next 20 years

2. Pop a boner on the finals stage of Mr. Olympia, in your posing trunks on stage, standing up there by yourself[/quote]

def. 2) for me unless by a gallon of boiling hot water meant tea. If that’s the case then i’d most likely go for 1).

Would you rather;

a) watch the video of your wife cheating on you (and she is really enjoying it) or;

b) not be able to have an erection for 6-8 months.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
2) Pop a boner on the finals stage of Mr. Olympia, in your posing trunks on stage, standing up there by yourself[/quote]

Hahaha, I’d do it on purpose!

Not have an erection. It’d suck, but less than the divorce.

Would you rather be always falsely known as a racist, or be a traitor to your country but no one will ever find out?

Would you rather-

Slowly chew the full stink gland of a skunk,

or

have the skin removed from your limbs using a potato peeler?

On a brighter note, I have had the flesh scooped away from my calf from a .5 inch drill bit.

It hurt in a very strange way. Like a new sensation of pain every time a layer of skin and muscle was peeled off in the channels of the bit.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Would you rather-

Slowly chew the full stink gland of a skunk,

or

have the skin removed from your limbs using a potato peeler?

On a brighter note, I have had the flesh scooped away from my calf from a .5 inch drill bit.

It hurt in a very strange way. Like a new sensation of pain every time a layer of skin and muscle was peeled off in the channels of the bit.

[/quote]

It depends. Am I allowed to cook the stink gland? What is in and out of bounds for seasoning? May I use olive oil. Some of us take this stuff seriously, please honor the question accordingly.

Would you rather masturbate with a piece of sandpaper in your hand or eat a bowl of oatmeal loaded with thumbtacks?

I like rough sex so im going to go for the wank with sand paper.

Would you rather have to cut your dominant hand off with a blunt knife or dip your dick & balls in highly potent acid for a good minute?

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
It depends. Am I allowed to cook the stink gland? What is in and out of bounds for seasoning? May I use olive oil. Some of us take this stuff seriously, please honor the question accordingly.

Would you rather masturbate with a piece of sandpaper in your hand or eat a bowl of oatmeal loaded with thumbtacks?[/quote]

It has to be raw and bursting with skunky goodness. No cooking, lots of chewing.

I would also take the sandpaper in my hand over the thumbtack oatmeal.

I have two hands.