Would You Rather....?

Time for a distraction.

Would you rather:

Eat your mom’s foot in a marinara sauce on top of a plate of bucatini or throw your favorite beloved childhood pet off a 100 story building?

Answer the question and ask another of your own.

Happy Friday, bishes!

Oh, thats easy… Throw the pet! I hate maranara sauce!

Would you rather get poked in the eye or kicked in the nuts?

[quote]Joshua632 wrote:

Would you rather get poked in the eye or kicked in the nuts? [/quote]

Eye. No question.

Would you rather your grandma walk in on you strokin’ the salami, or you walk in on her double clicking her mouse?

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Joshua632 wrote:

Eye. No question.

Would you rather your grandma walk in on you strokin’ the salami, or you walk in on her double clicking her mouse? [/quote]

Walk in on me strokin’ it. She has bad vision, I could play it off. “God damn belt buckle is stuck. Grandma, could you bring me some vaseline, maybe I can wiggle it loose.”

Would you rather get your arms cut off or your legs cut off mid thigh?

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:
Joshua632 wrote:

Eye. No question.

Would you rather your grandma walk in on you strokin’ the salami, or you walk in on her double clicking her mouse?

Walk in on me strokin’ it. She has bad vision, I could play it off. “God damn belt buckle is stuck. Grandma, could you bring me some vaseline, maybe I can wiggle it loose.”

[/quote]

Legs. I could have a wheelchair and if i’m going to be a cripple it’ll be from a wheelchair. Also, I could still wack off because lord knows there would be no more sex either way.

Would you rather eat a plate full of fresh shit or drink a bottle of week old piss?

No takers?

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
meangenes wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:
Joshua632 wrote:

Eye. No question.

Legs. I could have a wheelchair and if i’m going to be a cripple it’ll be from a wheelchair. Also, I could still wack off because lord knows there would be no more sex either way.

Would you rather eat a plate full of fresh shit or drink a bottle of week old piss?[/quote]

Week old piss for me, for some reason I’m don’t mind piss in my mouth :smiley:

Would you choose to:
1.Try to cut off your mayor’s head.
OR
2.Try to murder your chief of police.

:slight_smile:

[quote]Xylene wrote:

Would you choose to:
1.Try to cut off your mayor’s head.
OR
2.Try to murder your chief of police.

:)[/quote]

Decapitation is sweet.

A) Get your ass beat by an 11 year old girl infront of everybody

or

B) Have word get out that you were ass raped in jail

beat by the 11 yr old chick, you can atleast play it off.

Get drunk at a family reunion and wake up naked next to your mom??

or your dad??

[quote]TBoZ1244 wrote:
beat by the 11 yr old chick, you can atleast play it off.

Get drunk at a family reunion and wake up naked next to your mom??

or your dad??[/quote]

Did this really happen?

dad…we’re both men no need to be little girls about it. I was piss-ass drunk and just got laid, and he was, well, piss ass drunk. Get up, put on pants, walk out.

[quote]IronGame08 wrote:
dad…we’re both men no need to be little girls about it. I was piss-ass drunk and just got laid, and he was, well, piss ass drunk. Get up, put on pants, walk out.[/quote]

You answered that way too easily, plus you forgot to ask a follow-up question.

I’ll fill-in: Would you rather…

1. Take 1 trigger pull of Russian Roulette with a 6-shooter pointed at your face

OR

1. Have unprotected sex with a dirty prostitute who has a 50% chance of having AIDS

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

1. Have unprotected sex with a dirty prostitute who has a 50% chance of having AIDS[/quote]

Is she hot?

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

1. Have unprotected sex with a dirty prostitute who has a 50% chance of having AIDS

Is she hot?[/quote]

Just answer the damn question!!

:slight_smile:

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

1. Take 1 trigger pull of Russian Roulette with a 6-shooter pointed at your face

OR

1. Have unprotected sex with a dirty prostitute who has a 50% chance of having AIDS[/quote]

Any person who has any understanding of statistics would answer 2). ME included. Though the prostitute has a 505/50 chance of being infected the chance of actually contracting aids from unprotected sex is much lower…like 1/10 so the actual probability is more like 1/20–much less than 1/6. Not only this but there is also a chance a cure for AIDS/HIV will be discovered before you might actually die…then there are the freaks like Magic whom defy all odds. Easy pick for me.

Would you rather 1) die in a parachuting “accident” or 2) watch helplessly as your spouse fell to his or her death in the same kind of accident.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
IronGame08 wrote:
dad…we’re both men no need to be little girls about it. I was piss-ass drunk and just got laid, and he was, well, piss ass drunk. Get up, put on pants, walk out.

You answered that way too easily, plus you forgot to ask a follow-up question.

OR

Damn it you got my question first. Well, I was going to say sex with someone with AIDS or with your Mum.

Right, if we look at this in a mathematical point of view the chance of you getting the bullet in the Gun would be; 1/6 = 0.166

Now, if you have unprotected sex with someone who has aids the chance of you actually getting it is, be hold, 3%.

So if she is 50 % sure of having aids, then 0.5 * 0.03 = 0.015 (the probability of one Event AND an other… maths is fun)

So, mathematically speaking the probability that you get the bullet is ten times greater than that of you getting aids.

I’d still take the roulette though. It’d be quick and painless, you’d have to wait at least 3 months to wait to see if you’ve developped HIV.

Right, my question;

Would you rather :

a) be stuck at a hight of 6ft and body weight of 140 lbs for the rest of your life (never gain an ounce of muscle and never hit the gym)

b) or be forced to receive anal sex twice a year for the rest of your life.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

OR

Any person who has any understanding of statistics would answer 2). ME included. Though the prostitute has a 505/50 chance of being infected the chance of actually contracting aids from unprotected sex is much lower…like 1/10 so the actual probability is more like 1/20–much less than 1/6. Not only this but there is also a chance a cure for AIDS/HIV will be discovered before you might actually die…then there are the freaks like Magic whom defy all odds. Easy pick for me.

Would you rather 1) die in a parachuting “accident” or 2) watch helplessly as your spouse fell to his or her death in the same kind of accident. [/quote]

damn you got there a split second first.

I hate heights, and damn it that’s a tough question.

On one hand I’d say me because that way i’d be saving my spouse and that, if you love the person, is the ultimate “save the ones you love etc etc” act.

However, I’m not that keen on dying so…

hmmm. damn it. No idea. Probably take the fall myself because life after the accident, knowing that I chose her to die instead of me would actually kill me from the inside.

See my question just above.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Would you rather :

a) be stuck at a hight of 6ft and body weight of 140 lbs for the rest of your life (never gain an ounce of muscle and never hit the gym)

b) or be forced to receive anal sex twice a year for the rest of your life.
[/quote]

Obvious (A) for me.

My question:

Would you rather be endowed with:

1. Hands with no digits except for the pinkies

or

1. 3" erect penis

The risk for catching HIV is around 1 in 100000 if you have no information and around 1 in 1000 if she is positive.

Your numbers are waaay to high.

[quote]orion wrote:
The risk for catching HIV is around 1 in 100000 if you have no information and around 1 in 1000 if she is positive.

Your numbers are waaay to high.
[/quote]
Yeah…I was being conservative with my estimate. I still chose correctly in that regard.