T Nation

Would You Rather...

Have permanant cheetos dust on your fingertips

OR

Your entire body fizz like alkaselzier when it came into contact with water?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Have permanant cheetos dust on your fingertips

OR

Your entire body jizz like alkaselzier when it came into contact with water?[/quote]

#2

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Have permanant cheetos dust on your fingertips

OR

Your entire body fizz like alkaselzier when it came into contact with water?[/quote]

Permanent Cheetos dust for sure! Talk about survival food.

Would you rather drink your own urin or drink a cup of your sister’s placenta after your new baby niece is born?

be the best basketball player or the best beer pong player?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Have permanant cheetos dust on your fingertips

OR

Your entire body fizz like alkaselzier when it came into contact with water?

Permanent Cheetos dust for sure! Talk about survival food.

Would you rather drink your own urin or drink a cup of your sister’s placenta after your new baby niece is born?[/quote]

No brainer - Urine.

Would you rather have sex with Rosie O’donnel or Sandra Bernhard?

O’donnel for sure

Would you rather be able to communicate during sex using only shakespearian-speak

OR

Compulsivly compliment yourself during sex

Shakespeare speak.

And wtf, placentas aren’t liquid.

Would you rather lie down in a bed of leeches or ticks?

DB

leeches!

Would you rather have incontinence or impotence.

Spend a year in the state penitentiary or have to suck another guy’s dick?

God I have so many ‘would you rathers’, me and my buddies play all the time!

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
leeches!

Would you rather have incontinence or impotence.[/quote]

I’d take impotence. Incontinence stinks.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Spend a year in the state penitentiary or have to suck another guy’s dick?

God I have so many ‘would you rathers’, me and my buddies play all the time![/quote]

Spend a year in prison. You’ll never get the taste out of your mouth.

Would you rather appear naked on a national game show or eat a very old woman’s pussy?

Comulsively complimenting yourself would be hilarious…

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
bugeishaAD wrote:
Spend a year in the state penitentiary or have to suck another guy’s dick?

God I have so many ‘would you rathers’, me and my buddies play all the time!

Spend a year in prison. You’ll never get the taste out of your mouth.

Would you rather appear naked on a national game show or eat a very old woman’s pussy? [/quote]

Can I do both? At the same time? What if it was a game show for naked old-woman snatch eating?

Would you rather know when you are going to die, but not how, or know how you are going to die, but not when?

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
bugeishaAD wrote:
Spend a year in the state penitentiary or have to suck another guy’s dick?

God I have so many ‘would you rathers’, me and my buddies play all the time!

Spend a year in prison. You’ll never get the taste out of your mouth.

Would you rather appear naked on a national game show or eat a very old woman’s pussy?

Can I do both? At the same time? What if it was a game show for naked old-woman snatch eating?

Would you rather know when you are going to die, but not how, or know how you are going to die, but not when?

DB[/quote]

Wow that’s a good one. That’s deep man, deep.

shit that’s a good one. i guess know when, but now how.

would you trade a 10lb muscle loss for a 2 extra inches on your dick?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
shit that’s a good one. i guess know when, but now how.

would you trade a 10lb muscle loss for a 2 extra inches on your dick?[/quote]

This one is tricky…hmmmmm

shit i’m in a dilemma

well uuuuhhhhhh…

There’s are always Ph/steroids to help gain back the muscle fast.

dick size FTW

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
shit that’s a good one. i guess know when, but now how.

would you trade a 10lb muscle loss for a 2 extra inches on your dick?

This one is tricky…hmmmmm

shit i’m in a dilemma

well uuuuhhhhhh…

There’s are always Ph/steroids to help gain back the muscle fast.

dick size FTW[/quote]

You’re supposed to ask a question. Now what do I do?

Would you rather be the worst of the best or the best of the worst?

Best of the worst of course that way I can get all the worst pussy for myself!

Would you rather lose all your limbs or be forced to kill your best friend and his puppy?

(No Prosthetics Allowed)

Best friend and his puppy :confused:

Would you rather let a girl strap on and boot your back doors in or do a porno where poo smearing is involved?