Would You Rather Be....

No other cars on the road, I’m totally in for that. I would drive with pedal to the metal all day long, yee haa! Plus any fucking car I want, that totally rocks!

[quote]streamline wrote:
No other cars on the road, I’m totally in for that. I would drive with pedal to the metal all day long, yee haa! Plus any fucking car I want, that totally rocks![/quote]

And if you break a bone, NO DOCTOR WILL GIVE YOU SURGERY! God knows what type of pain you’re gonna be in…

[quote]TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
No other cars on the road, I’m totally in for that. I would drive with pedal to the metal all day long, yee haa! Plus any fucking car I want, that totally rocks!

And if you break a bone, NO DOCTOR WILL GIVE YOU SURGERY! God knows what type of pain you’re gonna be in…[/quote]

You obviously don’t know how to drive. Fifty two and accident free, I love speeding.

[quote]streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:

And if you break a bone, NO DOCTOR WILL GIVE YOU SURGERY! God knows what type of pain you’re gonna be in…

You obviously don’t know how to drive. Fifty two and accident free, I love speeding.[/quote]

What about your sex life? Don’t tell me “blow up dolls” will do the trick.

Id love to be the only living person on earth. I have day dreamed about that quite often when I was younger.

Of course it would not be as nice as it sounds. Factories would be blowing up, there would be a lot of fires, no electricity and so on.

[quote]TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:

You obviously don’t know how to drive. Fifty two and accident free, I love speeding.

What about your sex life? Don’t tell me “blow up dolls” will do the trick.[/quote]

Are you kidding, give me a Ferrari 360 Modena and I’ll cream my jeans everytime I drive it!

[quote]streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:

Are you kidding, give me a Ferrari 360 Modena and I’ll cream my jeans everytime I drive it![/quote]

Nothing beats the SSC Ultimate Aero… NOTHING!!!

[quote]TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:

Are you kidding, give me a Ferrari 360 Modena and I’ll cream my jeans everytime I drive it!

[/quote]

Now we’re on the same page, wanna race! I despise you! We can race to the death!

[quote]streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:

Now we’re on the same page, wanna race! I despise you! We can race to the death![/quote]

What car are you gonna use? The only car that can actually match the SSC Aero is the Bugatti Veyron.

[quote]TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
streamline wrote:

Now we’re on the same page, wanna race! I despise you! We can race to the death!

What car are you gonna use? The only car that can actually match the SSC Aero is the Bugatti Veyron.[/quote]

Oh no, same car. It’s all about the driver in a race to the death.

whats the use in having a Ferrari if no one knows you have it?

Zombie Apocalypse would be much more exiting.

[quote]TYPE2B wrote:
DeadRingerFelix wrote:
so, if you’re with someone who despises you… they would try to kill you. And you in turn would have to kill them. Leaving you lonely in the world. So, in order to have some fun before I am the last person in the world. I would chose to be with someone who despises me.

What if you’re the one who dies?

And it’s always better if this companion of yours who despises you is a woman… you don’t even have to kill her, you just tie her up and do whatever you want. And best of all, there’s no police, which means NO CONSEQUENCES FOR NONCONSENSUAL ACTS![/quote]

Really had to spell it out, huh?

[quote]TYPE2B wrote:
It’s just a random thought that I had.[/quote]

That’s the ONLY kind of thought you seem to have, limpdick.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Zombie Apocalypse would be much more exiting. [/quote]

I agree with that. At least there would be some good ol’ hunting going on to pass the time.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Dude. I would totally choose to be the only person on Earth. That would rock so fucking hard. I fucking HATE people, they are like cattle, or livestock. They are just THERE being cattle, and there isn’t anything you can do about it. I hate it. People and their “I’m important! I matter! I’m better!Big me! LOOK AT ME!” bullshit… Ugh, it makes me sick.

I think if I was the only person on Earth I could totally handle it. Maybe I would need a dog or something that wasn’t a human to talk to, but otherwise I would be totally cool with it. It would be paradise… a world with no people… God that’s beautiful…[/quote]

My thoughts excactly.

Definitely alone.

The only reason people “feel” lonely is because of the constant reminder that there are people in your vicinity. Once you remove the possibility of interaction you can get used to not having anyone around. It been a kind of surreal experience in the last few years as I become more and more of a loner.

If the world was left as it is, then alone. I’d do what ever I wanted until I died.

I’d rather be left alone.

That whole ‘yeah but if she’s female you can rape her’ is… disturbing dude. Quit while you’re ahead.

I would deliver a small, sad, smile at the irony that all the Democrats are dead and JeffR didn’t get to see it.

wtf@ “if shes a woman you can rape her” thought process

how about

you have sex with the girl and reproduce the species within a limited gene pool

over time you would indefinitely have

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!