Would You Like Some Cheese?

…with your whine?

I have been a regular reader of this site for 4 or 5 months now and love it. As we all know it is jammed packed with great things. However, one thing I have noticed recently is that there seems to be a whole lot of whining about things lately. "This person does that, this person does this, this guy does that in there & I’m sooo weak and I’m sooo fat that I’ll never be a T-Man, and of course “Can you believe this guy was telling ME how to do this!” There is all this talk about being a T-Man and how everyone else is a pussy and what not, which is fine, but in my opinion a T-Man isn’t going to let these things bother him and he certainly isn’t going to whine and cry about it. I mean, if I am at the gym and some wise-ass tries to give me advice, I just nod and say thanks and then forget that I even talked to this guy. If I see someone doing curls in the power rack, sure it is annoying, but it is not a big deal, those people usually don’t last long anyway. If you really have a problem with it why don’t you try to teach them what the power rack is used for and that it is not necessary to do curls there? It might not work but it could solve the problem. I don’t mean to start anything and if you wish flame away at me, but I am also wondering if any other T-Men out there feel the same way I do.

Thank You! Could we all agree we don’t need another thread about how someone said something stupid to you at the gym? Big fucking deal, it was only mildly entertaining the first time it was posted BACK IN 1998. The only thing dumber than the original stupid comment is running back here and subjecting the rest of us to it.

Are you whining about people whining?

Just kidding with ya. :slight_smile:

Don’t let the simplest of remedies elude you my little hypocrite.

If something bothers you… avoid it.