Would You Give TRT a Try with these Values and Symptoms?

I would not start low. I wouldn’t suggest it. The test you have isn’t working and there no need to crush natural production and then just replace it with a low dose. T won’t kill you. Again T won’t kill you. If anything you will see it working faster. Unless you are taking 300mg or something. Even then some guys feel great when they take huge amounts.

The first few months the body gets used to the hormones and some notice benefits sooner and others months later.

I would start at an average dose between 150-200. Don’t worry about SHBG. Just adjust dose until you feel better. Don’t over analyze numbers and worry about this and that. Most men are able to take 150/200 without any understanding of SHBG at all. They rarely complain of issues because they just take it and wait for it to work many weeks or months later .

You can always lower it later. Much better than starting at a baby dose, waiting 2 months for a test and increasing again.

SHBG sucks as a guide. You are taking an Easter and it will build up in the system. Some is available for immediate use upon injection and the rest is slowly released over weeks time.

I would also do daily and do it right from the start for faster response to trt. Daily is good because that little bit it does make available for immediate use is handled by the body without issue.

Don’t over think it. Just go for it and don’t worry about any itchy nipples or water retention. It all goes away with time. The body will adapt.

Give the body too little and symptoms can suck.

1 Like