[quote]Iron Condor wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]dirtyduns wrote:
…thoughts?[/quote]

When did this place become so pathetic?[/quote]

It’s like guys are just sprouting vaginas.[/quote]

I know right? What kind of grown man isn’t into hockey?[/quote]

Hockey is like soccer on ice. Boring as fuck.
[/quote]

FFfffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[/quote]
There’s no diving in hockey(I think)!

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Iron Condor wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]dirtyduns wrote:
…thoughts?[/quote]

When did this place become so pathetic?[/quote]

It’s like guys are just sprouting vaginas.[/quote]

I know right? What kind of grown man isn’t into hockey?[/quote]

Hockey is like soccer on ice. Boring as fuck.
[/quote]

FFfffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[/quote]
There’s no diving in hockey(I think)!

Not many no score draws either. WTF is up with that? “Beautiful Game” my ass…

Soccer is 90 minutes of pretending you’re hurt. Rugby is 80 minutes of pretending you aren’t.

[quote]batman730 wrote:
Soccer is 90 minutes of pretending you’re hurt. Rugby is 80 minutes of pretending you aren’t.
[/quote]
So you’re saying that soccer requires more acting stamina.

Can you do this in soccer?

I rest my case

Not at all. She’s being honest and polite.
Get more athletic and keep fishing.

[quote]dirtyduns wrote:
Hey guys so i got a story for you.

So there’s this girl i am interested in. We have been on and off for months (both early 20s). I know she loves hockey and im not a huge fan. But enough to definitely go and watch. So i offered to het both of us some tickets to our local stadium (only one we have in this city for hockey) to spend some time together since we have had some hostilities in the past.

You know what her response was? Umm. No thank you. Id rather spend it with someone who is more athletic based and into sports.

…thoughts?[/quote]

[quote]dirtyduns wrote:

So there’s this girl i am interested in. We have been on and off for months (both early 20s). I know she loves hockey and im not a huge fan. But enough to definitely go and watch. So i offered to het both of us some tickets to our local stadium (only one we have in this city for hockey) to spend some time together since we have had some hostilities in the past.

You know what her response was? Umm. No thank you. Id rather spend it with someone who is more athletic based and into sports.

…thoughts?[/quote]
So a girl said no thank you to you and you’re not sure if she is rude. I’ll go out a limb and guess she’s just not into pussy.

And a hockey game as a first date…when you’re not really into hockey? You offered a night full of pussy with a side of hockey, you’re not into hockey and she’s not into pussy.

Fine someone else, preferably thinner and hotter. Works every time.

Next time~

Brah, you should obviously forget about the millions of other attractive women in the US and start calling this gal A LOT…

[quote]dirtyduns wrote:

…thoughts?[/quote]

You had me there for a second! Nice troll dude!