Would Only Dumbbells Be Enough for a Great Physique?

we can solve this by you paying an extra $100 a month to get a slave for your slave, and have them switch off every month.

Yes, dumbbells are enough to get where you want. It would be eay better to have more than dumbbells, but it can definitly be done.
As for routines, find something that you like online, and toy with it. By that I mean run it like it is supposed to be for two weeks. If strength is going up, add a little extra volume to each muscle. Repeat this until you see it go down slightly. That amount is beyond what you can recover from within that time, so take that, and drop it slightly until you start to see results again. That is your special volume. We all have that area.
To do that, I would personally recommend a Push Pull Legs template that you can find out there, but any one will work. It will probably be best for each area to be worked twice a week though. This is more or less to make sure you aren’t working out for very extended periods of time, as well as some other things that I don’t want to throw at you yet.

Hey yalll shouldnt forget that India has about 130 million people that have been lifted out of poverty to the middle class in the past decade, I think they re on the right track.
About the dumbells my gym has from 2kg to 50kg with 2.5 kg increments, thats ALOT of dumbells for a home gym? if you can fit all that you can fit a barbell also, why not?
Hell i use the 50kgs for farmer walks, max 40kg presses an as assistance only.

Yes, it will be enough to gain a certain level. But if you also have a bar for pull-ups and maybe a kettlebell - it would be awesome! Almost full complected gym at home) The only muscle that you could have problems are legs because there is nothing better than classic squats

Cool, just gimme a set of bulgarian split squats with 50kg dumbbells and then show me your small legs.

And kettlebells? Accessory, not necessary.

1 Like

One arm dumbell rows are a great exercise but hard to lift heavy on bench or incline without risking injury. I used to use dumbells for arm curls but now use an ez curl bar and get better results with it.

Side lateral raises and one arm rows are the only dumbell exercises I do now.