Would a Guy Ever be Able to Argue this Defense?

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2012/10/05/jodi-arias-killer-or-victim?&hpt=hp_c3

Shot her ex boyfriend in the face. Stabbed him 27 times. And gonna argue for self defense in January.

She’s a hottie so she’ll get a lot of TV time.

[photo]37982[/photo]

Not hot. Shes got too much chin…chin to lip ratio is everything.

I’d hit it. Before she hit me.

[quote]groo wrote:
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2012/10/05/jodi-arias-killer-or-victim?&hpt=hp_c3

Shot her ex boyfriend in the face. Stabbed him 27 times. And gonna argue for self defense in January.

She’s a hottie so she’ll get a lot of TV time.
[/quote]

Sure, she can argue it. The real question is, will a jury buy it? Probably not. In addition to the mutilation, she changed her story three times about where she was during the time he was killed. And after she killed him she went and hung out with some friends as if nothing happened. She’s going down. Although she seems pretty confident she’s going to win.

We need an assult vagina ban, and we need it now.

Where is congress when you need them?

One bullet, 27 stabs, and cut his throat from ear to ear in self defense. Seems legit.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’d hit it. Before she hit me.[/quote]

Given her level of crazy, I’m going with you’d go out with a smile. My money is on fantastic in bed.

haha!

Classic “I am pretty and I know I can get away with it” scenario.

“No jury is going to convict me … because I am innocent and you can mark my words on that. No jury is going to convict me.”

She so wanted to say “because I am pretty” instead of innocent. Even the crazies, most hardened black trash gangster career criminal pleads innocent, doesn’t mean you are.

So lets see, she;

-SHot him i the face point blank
-Slit his throat from ear to ear
-Stabbed him multiple times

Wow that guy is a tank! Or is it because she is balls the wall crazy and likes to vent a little?

More evidence against her.

“Arias said she wasn?t with Alexander when he died. Later, after police matched a bloody handprint at the scene to her, Arias claimed she and Alexander had been attacked in a home invasion and the masked intruders killed him.”

So two lies with one stone, this bird is already dodging them.

Home invasion excuse as well but it then turned into “he tried to kill me” reason. I’ve come across this before, usually a woman using the “teehee I’m a woman” card but underneath is a cold-blooded calculated killer.

And the final nail in, hopefully her coffin;

"A jealous lover

At some point in 2007, Arias got suspicious that Alexander was seeing other people. She told “48 Hours” she saw text messages Alexander sent to another woman. She broke up with him, but then moved from her home in California to Mesa, where Alexander was still living. Sorenson says Alexander?s tires were slashed while he was at another woman’s house. He replaced the tires, and they were slashed again at a different location, which she says means somebody was following him around."

Jealousy breeds the kind of rage that could make her such a sick twisted deceitful bitch.

Pretty or not, she deserves to be hung or electrocuted.

Maybe he just forgot the “safe word”.

Sounds like that retarded self entitled bitch who wanted the police to pay her to pull over a few weeks.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

It is a bit much chin, isnt it…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

Where is congress when you need them?[/quote]

Vaginas are only as dangerous as the people who wield them.

I say, give EVERYONE a vagina. This way, everyone has a chance if you’re attacked by psycho with an assault vagina.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I say, give EVERYONE a vagina. This way, everyone has a chance if you’re attacked by psycho with an assault vagina.[/quote]

Can we allow just anyone to have a fully automatic vagina though? I mean, they refer to the switch that goes from semi to auto as the “giggle switch”.

There is no other point to a full-auto vagina other than mass destruction of hard targets. Can the average Joe handle a giggle switch on a vagina?

yikes.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I say, give EVERYONE a vagina. This way, everyone has a chance if you’re attacked by psycho with an assault vagina.[/quote]

Can we allow just anyone to have a fully automatic vagina though? I mean, they refer to the switch that goes from semi to auto as the “giggle switch”.

There is no other point to a full-auto vagina other than mass destruction of hard targets. Can the average Joe handle a giggle switch on a vagina?[/quote]

Absolutely!

The problem is, many people don’t know how to use the giggle switch properly. They either rely on it, or don’t use it responsibly.

I think giggle switch classes should be mandatory if we can keep our auto vaginas.

My money is on fantastic in bed.[/quote]

Yes. Reminds me of the crazy broad that one of the dudes on here was banging. His handle escapes me at the moment though.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

There is no other point to a full-auto vagina other than mass destruction of hard targets. Can the average Joe handle a giggle switch on a vagina?[/quote]

Absolutely!

The problem is, many people don’t know how to use the giggle switch properly. They either rely on it, or don’t use it responsibly.

I think giggle switch classes should be mandatory if we can keep our auto vaginas.[/quote]

Will we require background checks before one can handle a vagina?

Also, in public, must the vagina be concealed, or is open carry allowed?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Absolutely!

I think giggle switch classes should be mandatory if we can keep our auto vaginas.[/quote]

Also, in public, must the vagina be concealed, or is open carry allowed?[/quote]

Concealed carry. Most people know who has or doesn’t have a vagina anyways. Open carry vaginas would just make a mess out of an already tricky situation. Dudes who probably shouldn’t even have one will be strutting around showing them off and starting shit with people who don’t obviously have one.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Absolutely!

Also, in public, must the vagina be concealed, or is open carry allowed?[/quote]

I think background checks are mandatory, CB. Otherwise, irresponsible use of vaginas would be widespread and known felons with loaded vaginas would be armed to the teeth.

I agree with Sky’S stance on the conceal/open carry vagina.

Personally, I’d want a small vagina for open carry. It’s just more comfortable to me.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

It is a bit much chin, isnt it…[/quote]

Im afraid of her to be honest. Looks like a deformity…no lips and all that space from where the mouth should be to where the head should end.