Worth Going on TRT While Waiting for Surgery on Varicocele?

Doctors are sometimes overly prideful almost to the point it makes them look arangant and make outlandish statements with no actual proof that smoking weed lead to lower testosterone, it is naive. If you hadn’t told you doctor about the weed, it would have been some other excuse.

Even if weed cause low testosterone, we do not know if that’s what cause your low testosterone. It sounds more like a way to get out of having to give you TRT, it’s his way out. Doctors within the medical community have a disdain for TRT and would rather not get involved with TRT.

This is why I always tell men to seek TRT outside of the medical system, private anti-aging and sports medicine clinic doctors do not have their heads buried in the sand. These type of doctors are leaders in the field of TRT.

Your age is the problem, doctors shutting down a young man’s HPTA is frowned upon in the medical community. If you were 50 years old, he more than likely would have given you TRT.

This could be very true I am one of those people that if it does not work with in maybe two weeks I switch the protocol. Because the way I think about it there have been certain protocols that I never felt good on but then there are others it only take maybe 3 days for me to start feeling the changes in my body. These are injections that we are doing so they are going straight into the systemic system. I know We are building the half life up of the drug but if I don’t start to feel or notice some type of difference with in at least 3 weeks I switch up the protocol. I don’t think is should take any longer than that. 3 months is a long time to be waking up feeling like crap. I just feel like im 30 yrs old I got to much todo everyday I wake up to be feeling like crap. But what your saying could be very true maybe that’s why its taking me so long to get dialed in.
How long ago did you start TRT and do you know the reason why you had Low T levels?

I believe you answered your own question. I learned from reading here that your need to give your body time to work out the kinks when starting a new protocol. I think we over simplify what testosterone does. There are many different things it effects (some of which we don’t fully understand yet).