Worst Site for an Intro to 'Toning'

OMFG!

It’s even worse when you read the exercise descriptions and look at the muscle chart!
It seems to be aimed at women (or am I just assuming that because of its condescending tone & dumbing down?) it linked through from a nutrition site (how I found it).

[quote]Boffin wrote:
OMFG!

It’s even worse when you read the exercise descriptions and look at the muscle chart!
It seems to be aimed at women (or am I just assuming that because of its condescending tone & dumbing down?) it linked through from a nutrition site (how I found it).[/quote]

On the plus side reading this made me feel really hardcore about my own workout program. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
Boffin wrote:
OMFG!

It seems to be aimed at women (or am I just assuming that because of its condescending tone & dumbing down?) it linked through from a nutrition site (how I found it).

On the plus side reading this made me feel really hardcore about my own workout program because I just graduated to the pink dumbbells from the water bottles. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

There. Fixed. Enjoy.

It’s a site from the UK; I feel so proud!

Just in case you Americans didn’t know we are way behind you in battling this crap.

Chris

yes we are, sometimes i find it hard to belive we produced Reg motherfucin Park, iron maiden, motorhead, i could go on.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
yes we are, sometimes i find it hard to belive we produced Reg motherfucin Park, iron maiden, motorhead, i could go on.[/quote]

Don’t forget Dorian Yates

I’m going to show this to my rugby coach maybe we can do it I’ll also bring in soup cans or feathers because 0.5kg will be too heavy i think.

I really hope this doesn’t offend anybody but these days, just hearing someone mention “toning” is like fingernails on a chalkboard, or biting tin foil with metal fillings.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
DanErickson wrote:
Boffin wrote:
OMFG!

On the plus side reading this made me feel really hardcore about my own workout program because I just graduated to the pink dumbbells from the water bottles. :stuck_out_tongue:

There. Fixed. Enjoy.[/quote]

Haha what’s it to you? I’m making progress and that’s all that counts… right?

[quote]force of one wrote:
I really hope this doesn’t offend anybody but these days, just hearing someone mention “toning” is like fingernails on a chalkboard, or biting tin foil with metal fillings.

[/quote]

Toning

[quote]Taufiq wrote:
caveman101 wrote:
yes we are, sometimes i find it hard to belive we produced Reg motherfucin Park, iron maiden, motorhead, i could go on.

Don’t forget Dorian Yates[/quote]

and Captain Hook

and mary poppins!

[quote]force of one wrote:

[/quote]

Damn right!

And Nelson, Churchill and Hary Potter (j/k)

I’ve yet to work or even be in a gym over here that didn’t have ‘Toning’ classes on 5 or 6 times a day.

Dear Lord when will it end…?

ITS THE TONEOCALYPSE!!!