Worst Resume Ever

This is so bad I can’t take it seriously. Guy reminds me of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.

[quote]Soco wrote:
This is so bad I can’t take it seriously. Guy reminds me of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.
[/quote]

Good analogy.

I kind of like the “douche bag”

[quote]mikeron wrote:
Someone linked to an old issue of the Yale tabloid, Rumpus. Check out pages 12-13 (PDF).

http://www.yale.edu/rumpus/archives/pdf/rumpus_may02.pdf[/quote]

I wonder if the last few lines of that made te kid want to go kill himself? That author just ripped him apart.

[quote]Soco wrote:
Guy reminds me of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.
[/quote]
Oh, man. Someone needs to spoof this while holding up a copy of Sports.

True Story: I was reading a story online about funny things that happen in job interviews, and this was one of them:

Interviewer: What are your strengths?

Muscular guy: biceps and back

Apparently he needs to work out his brain more often lol.

hahaha what a fucking tool!! enough said!

i can’t stop laughing

this guy is about to be on the Today Show on NBC. cant wait to see what he says.

edit: he wasnt actually on the show, bummer. but they did clown his ass some more.

He’s definitely going on a killing spree!

I’m sure Yale are over the moon with one of their outstanding students boosting their reputation.

My bench is pretty good… I try to lift like, eight hours a day or whenever. I only eat organic eggs, so my diet keeps me in shape for when I need to lift up a bus to save helpless children and stuff.

I practice Karate everyday, so I can chop alot of bricks with one hand. I take dancing lessons, even though I probabally dont even need them. Its a great way to meet girls and stuff, so im like, a crazy chick magnet with mad skills.

Thats why im extra qualified to work for your bank, sir.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
My bench is pretty good… I try to lift like, eight hours a day or whenever. I only eat organic eggs, so my diet keeps me in shape for when I need to lift up a bus to save helpless children and stuff.

I practice Karate everyday, so I can chop alot of bricks with one hand. I take dancing lessons, even though I probabally dont even need them. Its a great way to meet girls and stuff, so im like, a crazy chick magnet with mad skills.

Thats why im extra qualified to work for your bank, sir.[/quote]

haha, that was my first thought with secret ninja moves only the government knows

This guy is in love with himself. All the artistic photos, the neatly creased karate uniform, the thoughtful and soft speech pattern. Was he wearing a headband playing tennis?