Worst Posts in T-Nation History

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
TFal’s thread : http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/limits_of_aas

No links necessary for the following:

Professor X: Pre-exhaust

Wector, i think: THE 5’9" thread

6’1" 130 lbs, Top 5 Alpha males on T-Nation, Dunking thread

[/quote]

Here’s the dunking guy one. Want to be 6'1 130, i'm 6'1 147 in this Video - Rate My Physique Photos - Forums - T Nation
[/quote]

Oh i know. These threads are infamous and need no links to them. You should check out Wector’s thread, hilarious

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Incidentally, is there anyone here who has been around long enough to remember three other absolute gems?

A. The guy who ripped a stop sign out of the ground, then bellowed “unconventional!”
B. The guy who suggested, as a possible revenge move against another guy’s cheating significant other, that he “shit in her skillet”?
C. The guy who wasn’t sure if his girlfriend was cheating on him or not, because she was going camping with a male friend named “Mitch”?

Just a personal note: I have taken to using the word “Mitch!” as a swear word, in place of “Bitch!”, particularly to voice my displeasure at inanimate objects. Often I will use it in the phrase “Mitch…likes camping!” or “Mitch, you camping motherfucker!”

This is the extent to which T-Nation has affected me in my everyday life. Thank you for letting me share that. [/quote]

Oh my god those were RIOTS! Yes, I definitely remember.

This whole thread is a trip down memory troll lane. wow I’ve been around here for a long time…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

TFal’s thread : Limits of AAS - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

[/quote]

Here’s the dunking guy one. Want to be 6'1 130, i'm 6'1 147 in this Video - Rate My Physique Photos - Forums - T Nation
[/quote]

I think there’s a good chance Ardi is no longer with us. He seemed destined for a Darwin award.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^ I don’t know about that. [/quote]

Yeah. Hard to tell, but could be.
Steroids!
[/quote]

For sure that’s two different people.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
lol
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1054474/1[/quote]

LOL even the Mods get in on it on that site!

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

TFal’s thread : http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/limits_of_aas

[/quote]

Here’s the dunking guy one. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/want_to_be_61_130_im_61_147_in_this_video_any_hope
[/quote]

I think there’s a good chance Ardi is no longer with us. He seemed destined for a Darwin award.[/quote]

Oh my God… this guy… I nearly died laughing…

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
How about worst posts? Just completely wrong, or in my example, so completely pointless?

For some reason that post I linked was so unbelievably pointless and irrelevant it was burned into my brain. I’ll never forgot Jack Squat. [/quote]

This gem:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

Wasn’t RV pretty similar to his online persona in real life?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

Wasn’t RV pretty similar to his online persona in real life? [/quote]

Ha! I think it’s true. I interacted with him for awhile on Plenty of Fish and wrote about it on another thread.[/quote]

So he is as claimed: a huge guy and part-time vampire/author?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

Wasn’t RV pretty similar to his online persona in real life? [/quote]

Ha! I think it’s true. I interacted with him for awhile on Plenty of Fish and wrote about it on another thread. [/quote]

Do any of you longer-standing members remember RV from way back when? He said he was posting when T-Nation was Test.net and I’ve asked him twice what his username was (pretty obvious question), but got no response. It’s not as if he’s easily forgettable…

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

You CAN’T classify the Rogie stuff as “worst.” He brought a spice to the T-Nation soup like few can.[/quote]

What was potentially RV’s best work behind his unfinished novel is lost to us. I found his Myspace page (had it bookmarked but deleted it when he wasn’t updating it), and there was a dead link to an essay entitled “Why Murder Should Be Legalized”.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/what_if_your_one_true_love_died_400_years_ago[/quote]

You CAN’T classify the Rogie stuff as “worst.” He brought a spice to the T-Nation soup like few can.[/quote]

What was potentially RV’s best work behind his unfinished novel is lost to us. I found his Myspace page (had it bookmarked but deleted it when he wasn’t updating it), and there was a dead link to an essay entitled “Why Murder Should Be Legalized”. [/quote]

Doesn’t surprise me. He really was a kook. He may have even been a dangerous one.[/quote]

Well… RV was from Jersey… Maybe it was Dark Ninja’s alter ego?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
He was living in MA during his T-N days and on POF.
[/quote]

Oh. Thought he said stuff about being in North Jersey.