T Nation

Worst Posts in T-Nation History

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
I’m still irritated over that fucking Headhunter and the daughter’s dildo thread. [/quote]

Haha! That was crazy, yet he was the first to point out similar things he only suspected in other posters.

Someone here did some detective work and found out that the dude in his avatar wasn’t even him!

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
anyone rmember that dude claiming he repped 495lbs for 15 reps on an incline?[/quote]
Yes and some of us know his real name and talk to him almost daily. [/quote]

Yep. Great guy.
[/quote]

Is it that mojomeat guy you are talking about?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
anyone rmember that dude claiming he repped 495lbs for 15 reps on an incline?[/quote]

Yep. Great guy.
[/quote]

Is it that mojomeat guy you are talking about?[/quote]

I don’t recall THAT name.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t know if you guys remember TexasGuy, but he was one of the worst posters, or best trolls, I’ve ever come across. Nobody on the internetz so consistently got under my skin than this dude.

He was like, Frat-boy-gone-wrong in so many ways… [/quote]

I liked him in that he was honest. Meaning most people try to self censor the asshole out of their comments, Texas Guy was totally un-filtered.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t know if you guys remember TexasGuy, but he was one of the worst posters, or best trolls, I’ve ever come across. Nobody on the internetz so consistently got under my skin than this dude.

He was like, Frat-boy-gone-wrong in so many ways… [/quote]

TexasGuy was one of his many aliases. I know him as HoustonGuy, but he’s been known by many names throughout history. Some cultures simply refer to him as ‘Satan’.

How about that guy that acted like he was in the FBI or CIA and hated all minorities - Conservative Dog?

And how about Clip, that alleged black dude whom many suspected was really Headhunter?

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Yep. Great guy.
[/quote]

Is it that mojomeat guy you are talking about?[/quote]

I don’t recall THAT name.
[/quote]

The Italian Stallion?

I feel like I need to be more active on this forum so I can contribute to these.

[quote]nkklllll wrote:
I feel like I need to be more active on this forum so I can contribute to these. [/quote]

I made two romance novel posts in this thread and can’t get nominated. You’ve got your work cut out for you if you want to go down as worst post.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]nkklllll wrote:
I feel like I need to be more active on this forum so I can contribute to these. [/quote]

I made two romance novel posts in this thread and can’t get nominated. You’ve got your work cut out for you if you want to go down as worst post. [/quote]

Well ain’t that a load of crap.

[quote]treco wrote:
How about that guy that acted like he was in the FBI or CIA and hated all minorities - Conservative Dog?[/quote]

I am fairly certain that was TexasGuy/HoustonGuy. I get confused by American English idioms, and that group kept using an unusual idiom that I could never find on the internet. Can’t remember what it was.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]treco wrote:
How about that guy that acted like he was in the FBI or CIA and hated all minorities - Conservative Dog?[/quote]

I am fairly certain that was TexasGuy/HoustonGuy. I get confused by American English idioms, and that group kept using an unusual idiom that I could never find on the internet. Can’t remember what it was.[/quote]

That was Conservativedog so far as I recall (then again, there could be more than one). He posted a screenshot of his desktop and made sure to include a mysterious-looking FBI or CIA (don’t recall) tab in the background. Dr. Matt and I did some digging and discovered that that tab is part of the FBI/CIA’s generic information website.

On the flip side, my favorite post, from my days of lurking, was “Don Raspberry’s Battle Muscles for Clown Pussies.” I laugh about that to this day.

That was definitely Conservativedog. That fuckin guy…

Does anyone else remember that thread about the dude who needed advice on jeans? I think his problem was his legs were too hyooge for regular pants or something like that.

Nobody spread the racial hate and vitriol like DarkNinja.

She was the absolute worst poster I have seen in my 13 years here

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

The perfect shadow around his neck [/quote]

This sounds like the beginning of a paragraph in a romance novel, and I’m not talking about thorax necks here. [/quote]

50 Shades of Shadows Part 1…

We could be rich Beans![/quote]

I’m not so sure I can write sex scenes for women…

pulsating tubers
throbbing members
mounds of flesh, her inner ribbons moist with anticipation of his touch…

Yeah… I couldn’t write that shit sober or with a straight face. [/quote]

Noone can.

It is about channeling your inner whore and do it anyway.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/picking_on_nate_green_5?id=3462290&pageNo=0

Worst post for this guy…best post for us pack of jeering bastards LOL!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

This sounds like the beginning of a paragraph in a romance novel, and I’m not talking about thorax necks here. [/quote]

pulsating tubers
throbbing members

No, please… continue.
[/quote]

Wait until after 5 o’clock please…[/quote]

His hands, rough and beaten from years of labor, slowly trailed up her thigh. The slight tickle sent waves of heat through her, starting deep within her soul, traveling through her, gushing out of his ultimate destination. Her love curtains were swollen in anticipation of his rugged hands arrival. [/quote]

While I do think that you bring in the physical sensation of his scarred experienced hands on her soft, vulnerable skin quite nicely, I think you need to bring in some emotional tension too:

His eyes, which were so kind and gentle, until now, ravished her with a piercing glare and his hands moved as if guided by nature herself and she knew that she could not stop him, even if she wanted too…

Or some such.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

pulsating tubers
throbbing members

No, please… continue.
[/quote]

Wait until after 5 o’clock please…[/quote]

His hands, rough and beaten from years of labor, slowly trailed up her thigh. The slight tickle sent waves of heat through her, starting deep within her soul, traveling through her, gushing out of his ultimate destination. Her love curtains were swollen in anticipation of his rugged hands arrival. [/quote]

While I do think that you bring in the physical sensation of his scarred experienced hands on her soft, vulnerable skin quite nicely, I think you need to bring in some emotional tension too:

His eyes, which were so kind and gentle, until now, ravished her with a piercing glare and his hands moved as if guided by nature herself and she knew that she could not stop him, even if she wanted too…

Or some such. [/quote]

There is emotions involved in sex?