Worst Posts in T-Nation History

I have a number of posters in mind, but I can’t decide if they’re being serious or not.

That said, Nominal Prospect was by far the most consistently odious character I’ve ever had the misfortune to converse with online.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
FTR I was part of the pre exhaust thread and still believe that prof X’s and my understanding of it holds merit .[/quote]

The only reason those threads got heated was his attitude.

And the fact that you are not really XL.

/inside knowledgezz[/quote]

You saying Matty has an inferior Man Girth?

[/quote]

He is clearly XXL…no reason to size shame.

You know dis.[/quote]

Hey all the women say my my member is nice and cute, that’s the same as hyooooge isn’t it ?

Isn’t it?

Uh oh

[quote]Be_Sound wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:… a younger poster who had photoshopped his pics (no one knew at first), but went around for a month or so stirring up shit, doling out advice, arguing etc before he was outted. To me, that was pure entertainment and fits the ‘so bad it’s good’ (or should it be ‘so good its bad?’) description -lol

S[/quote]

This!! Anyone know what that thread was called?
[/quote]

Lol, I’m glad I’m not the only one who remembers this kid,

S[/quote]

How could I forget! I believed him at first, but there was something “off” about his pics.
[/quote]

Clunk,

Wasn’t that kid around before you registered on T-Nation? lol
[/quote]

If he’s anything like me, he’s a long-time lurker.[/quote]

Yeah. Thanks, dude.

[quote]roybot wrote:
I have a number of posters in mind, but I can’t decide if they’re being serious or not.

That said, Nominal Prospect was by far the most consistently odious character I’ve ever had the misfortune to converse with online. [/quote]

I can’t decide whether to nominate Nominal for this nominally shady honor, or reserve it for JustTheFacts. What his beef with DA JOOOOOZ was I think I shall never fathom. Gang raped by the cast of Fiddler on the Roof as a child or something, I guess.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
FTR I was part of the pre exhaust thread and still believe that prof X’s and my understanding of it holds merit .[/quote]

The only reason those threads got heated was his attitude.

And the fact that you are not really XL.

/inside knowledgezz[/quote]

You saying Matty has an inferior Man Girth?

[/quote]

He is clearly XXL…no reason to size shame.

You know dis.[/quote]

Hey all the women say my my member is nice and cute, that’s the same as hyooooge isn’t it ?

Isn’t it?

Uh oh
[/quote]

One more reason to love Asia.

That moment when the woman looks at your erection, then looks at her own tiny abdomen, and the expression on her face clearly says “how the FUCK is that thing going to fit inside me?!”

Aside from the sideways glances of suspicion from the police, and poorly-masked expressions of fear and hostility from strangers on the street, it’s the closest I’ve ever come to feeling like a black dude.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Yes, you do have the hairstyle of a Medieval catapult operator…[/quote]

LOL! Best post in that entire Youngster thread!

EDIT: Well that, and SuperSaiyin’s photoshop pics![/quote]

What about this one. The exit of maraudermeat thread.

anyone rmember that dude claiming he repped 495lbs for 15 reps on an incline?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
anyone rmember that dude claiming he repped 495lbs for 15 reps on an incline?[/quote]
Yes and some of us know his real name and talk to him almost daily.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
anyone rmember that dude claiming he repped 495lbs for 15 reps on an incline?[/quote]
Yes and some of us know his real name and talk to him almost daily. [/quote]

ever train inclines with him?

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

What about this one. The exit of maraudermeat thread.[/quote]

Well…

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/front_squat_hand_positioning

What about this one. The exit of maraudermeat thread.[/quote]

That was intense…

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
I’ve only been on for 3 years or so… but here are some of my favorite worsts…

Why train legs: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/AliveAgain36#myForums/thread/6058198/

The Predator Program: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/AliveAgain36#myForums/thread/5991837/

Saunas: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/AliveAgain36#myForums/thread/4249186/[/quote]

Prof X’S threads were legion, but that predator thread was quality entertainment. Did that guy die of mad cow yet?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

ever train inclines with him?[/quote]
He is in different town, but I have seen some of his video’s

I don’t know if you guys remember TexasGuy, but he was one of the worst posters, or best trolls, I’ve ever come across. Nobody on the internetz so consistently got under my skin than this dude.

He was like, Frat-boy-gone-wrong in so many ways…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t know if you guys remember TexasGuy, but he was one of the worst posters, or best trolls, I’ve ever come across. Nobody on the internetz so consistently got under my skin than this dude.

He was like, Frat-boy-gone-wrong in so many ways… [/quote]

He was a really good troll. I’ve heard.

How about worst posts? Just completely wrong, or in my example, so completely pointless?

For some reason that post I linked was so unbelievably pointless and irrelevant it was burned into my brain. I’ll never forgot Jack Squat.

I’m still irritated over that fucking Headhunter and the daughter’s dildo thread.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Yep. Great guy.