T Nation

Worst Posts in T-Nation History

I remember the pre-exhaust thread somewhat

I’ve only been on for 3 years or so… but here are some of my favorite worsts…

Why train legs: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/AliveAgain36#myForums/thread/6058198/

The Predator Program: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/AliveAgain36#myForums/thread/5991837/

Saunas: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/AliveAgain36#myForums/thread/4249186/

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:… a younger poster who had photoshopped his pics (no one knew at first), but went around for a month or so stirring up shit, doling out advice, arguing etc before he was outted. To me, that was pure entertainment and fits the ‘so bad it’s good’ (or should it be ‘so good its bad?’) description -lol

S[/quote]

This!! Anyone know what that thread was called?
[/quote]

Lol, I’m glad I’m not the only one who remembers this kid,

S[/quote]

How could I forget! I believed him at first, but there was something “off” about his pics.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:… a younger poster who had photoshopped his pics (no one knew at first), but went around for a month or so stirring up shit, doling out advice, arguing etc before he was outted. To me, that was pure entertainment and fits the ‘so bad it’s good’ (or should it be ‘so good its bad?’) description -lol

S[/quote]

[/quote]

S[/quote]

How could I forget! I believed him at first, but there was something “off” about his pics.
[/quote]

Clunk,

Wasn’t that kid around before you registered on T-Nation? lol

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

S[/quote]

[/quote]

S[/quote]

[/quote]

Clunk,

[/quote]

If he’s anything like me, he’s a long-time lurker.

FTR I was part of the pre exhaust thread and still believe that prof X’s and my understanding of it holds merit .

Aside from the good amount of “wtf?!” posts over the years, TN has had its fair share of arguing-just-to-argue posts that IMO certainly put a dent in the overall site’s credibility and indeed qualify.

THe Pre-exhaust thread has got to be legendary to anyone frequenting the BBing forum, but there was also a younger poster who had photoshopped his pics (no one knew at first), but went around for a month or so stirring up shit, doling out advice, arguing etc before he was outted. To me, that was pure entertainment and fits the ‘so bad it’s good’ (or should it be ‘so good its bad?’) description -lol

S[/quote]
I remember. Absolutely hilarious.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
FTR I was part of the pre exhaust thread and still believe that prof X’s and my understanding of it holds merit .[/quote]

So was I. Whether it holds merit or not, this type of pre exhuasting was a belief held by many older bodybuilders whom I know, and not something PX pulled out of his ass, as many who were part of the thread were claiming.

Regardless, that thread did reveal a lot of posters to be total fuckheads.

Clunk,

[/quote]

the kid who shopped his pics was called Youngster54321 or something like that

[quote]Yogi wrote:
the kid who shopped his pics was called Youngster54321 or something like that[/quote]

yup, back from the grave!!!

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

Clunk,

[/quote]
[/quote]

That is a huge compliment since I love columbo!

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Rogue Vampire[/quote]
This for sure.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
the kid who shopped his pics was called Youngster54321 or something like that[/quote]

yup, back from the grave!!![/quote]

Link please!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I’m no shoop expert, but how did those get found out?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I’m no shoop expert, but how did those get found out?[/quote]

I think someone found his facebook. A poster here definitely found pictures of him from another site.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Link please!
[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/physique_update?id=5487826&pageNo=1

I think he was posting on different forums maybeh?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I’m no shoop expert, but how did those get found out?[/quote]

The perfect shadow around his neck is a give away. I probably wouldn’t of noticed, but wouldn’t surprise me if someone else would. It’s the same principle with those fake celeb nude. There’s always something around the neck (like a necklace) to connect 1 pic with another seamlessly, so I’ve heard anyway…

Edit: Apparently not the case here. The link is pretty funny.