^ I don’t know about that. [/quote]

Yeah. Hard to tell, but could be.
Steroids!
[/quote]

For sure that’s two different people.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
lol
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1054474/1[/quote]

LOL even the Mods get in on it on that site!

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
TFal’s thread : http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/limits_of_aas

No links necessary for the following:

Professor X: Pre-exhaust

Wector, i think: THE 5’9" thread

6’1" 130 lbs, Top 5 Alpha males on T-Nation, Dunking thread

[/quote]

Here’s the dunking guy one. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/want_to_be_61_130_im_61_147_in_this_video_any_hope
[/quote]

I think there’s a good chance Ardi is no longer with us. He seemed destined for a Darwin award.[/quote]

Oh my God… this guy… I nearly died laughing…

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
How about worst posts? Just completely wrong, or in my example, so completely pointless?

For some reason that post I linked was so unbelievably pointless and irrelevant it was burned into my brain. I’ll never forgot Jack Squat. [/quote]

This gem:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

Wasn’t RV pretty similar to his online persona in real life?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

Wasn’t RV pretty similar to his online persona in real life? [/quote]

Ha! I think it’s true. I interacted with him for awhile on Plenty of Fish and wrote about it on another thread.[/quote]

So he is as claimed: a huge guy and part-time vampire/author?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

Wasn’t RV pretty similar to his online persona in real life? [/quote]

Ha! I think it’s true. I interacted with him for awhile on Plenty of Fish and wrote about it on another thread. [/quote]

Do any of you longer-standing members remember RV from way back when? He said he was posting when T-Nation was Test.net and I’ve asked him twice what his username was (pretty obvious question), but got no response. It’s not as if he’s easily forgettable…

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

You CAN’T classify the Rogie stuff as “worst.” He brought a spice to the T-Nation soup like few can.[/quote]

What was potentially RV’s best work behind his unfinished novel is lost to us. I found his Myspace page (had it bookmarked but deleted it when he wasn’t updating it), and there was a dead link to an essay entitled “Why Murder Should Be Legalized”.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/what_if_your_one_true_love_died_400_years_ago[/quote]

You CAN’T classify the Rogie stuff as “worst.” He brought a spice to the T-Nation soup like few can.[/quote]

What was potentially RV’s best work behind his unfinished novel is lost to us. I found his Myspace page (had it bookmarked but deleted it when he wasn’t updating it), and there was a dead link to an essay entitled “Why Murder Should Be Legalized”. [/quote]

Doesn’t surprise me. He really was a kook. He may have even been a dangerous one.[/quote]

Well… RV was from Jersey… Maybe it was Dark Ninja’s alter ego?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
He was living in MA during his T-N days and on POF.
[/quote]

Oh. Thought he said stuff about being in North Jersey.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
This gem:

What was potentially RV’s best work behind his unfinished novel is lost to us. I found his Myspace page (had it bookmarked but deleted it when he wasn’t updating it), and there was a dead link to an essay entitled “Why Murder Should Be Legalized”. [/quote]

Doesn’t surprise me. He really was a kook. He may have even been a dangerous one.[/quote]

If I had a dollar for every time RV ‘lost fat and gained muscle at the same time’, I’d be wealthier than HoustonGuy and RV would have a Sandow.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
He was living in MA during his T-N days and on POF.
[/quote]

Oh. Thought he said stuff about being in North Jersey.[/quote]

I asked Ct. Rockula on Push’s RV thread if he’d ghost-written the Bathory novel excerpts he posted on RV’s behalf. No reply as yet.

[quote]roybot wrote:

If I had a dollar for every time RV ‘lost fat and gained muscle at the same time’, I’d be wealthier than HoustonGuy and RV would have a Sandow.
[/quote]

Lol, how about other posters who would repeatedly claim to start tightening up, but then detect a slight amount of lat or shoulder growth and decide to ride out the gains instead?

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Lol, how about other posters who would repeatedly claim to start tightening up, but then detect a slight amount of lat or shoulder growth and decide to ride out the gains instead?

S[/quote]

Point taken, Stu. But ‘he who shall not be named’ never called you small.